Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Summer tires, which ones to get?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
as the title says I'm looking for some new summer tires.
any advice would be great.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I had Michelin A/S sport and they are not worth the money. Got a set of Hankook V12, very nice traction. Not sure how long they will last, all depends on the driving I'll do.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Get a set of Nitto 555 Serg...

I can vouch for those as well. Don't think you could go wrong with those or the KDW2s :top: Only negative I've heard about the KDWs is road noise when they start to wear...

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I can vouch for those as well. Don't think you could go wrong with those or the KDW2s :top: Only negative I've heard about the KDWs is road noise when they start to wear...

I don't hear any road noise over my exhaust lol

Poke Squid

Reaction score
I like Bridgestone potenza RE-11. But there a bit on the softer tread wear and it's a bit pricy.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score

I've heard this too but I think they fixed that on the gen 2 tire....

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Damn, was gone for 3 hours didnt expect 2 pages of responses. Thanks guys.

I had some toyo proxes but they were all season.

Well Idk how to put this in a short perspective.. as some of u now I have a CrZ and it is a road handling beast and it is setup that way. Like a rail.. the fro.t of it is locked down n the rear is partially locked as well... All I aim for on that car for tires is on road dry tire. Currently on the car bfg upfront and I have temporary nankang crap in the back. There ok but I used them for fitment n they suck believe it or not the ass end has almost come around on me already....

Back to the point... U want on road then start with the Falken Azenis,Next Yokohama Advan neova ad08, of course BFG kdw Nt2. This is gen 2 tire. Now I had a set of continental extremecontact des and holy smokes they were amazing. Of course u don't need the s but I liked the added design in the tires look n they were so freak in awesome...

Alright I'll leave u with that... Thanks for letting me rant n enjoy the road n be safe.. cuz I know I do...

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
thanks man, just gotta figure out what to get now.

giox

Reaction score
i have the nitto invo and im very very happy with them good traction.. my last pair were yokahama i liked those too

Top Bottom