Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Swapping lowering springs for stock

oldncapilot

Reaction score
I have the Sittin' Sic lowering springs on my XR. I want to either buy your stock springs, swap stock for mine, or sell my lowering springs. You can call me at 678-570-3986. Brian

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of condition are they in?

oldncapilot

Reaction score
They are presently on the truck, have about 30,000 miles on them and presently work and look as you would want and expect. There is nothing wrong with them. I'm just not interested in having a lowered X-Runner.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I have stock springs with 25k miles in them, you pay shipping and they are yours, then ship the SS springs to NHXRUNNER, unless you find something more local.

oldncapilot

Reaction score
This just what I was hoping for! Call me at 678-570-3986 to work out details, or email me at bto4748@aol.com. What a great forum and I know I'll be spending a lot of time learning from others experience over the coming years.........

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm totally down for @hottacoX 's deal...I'm trying to de-rust my rig and my current drop coils are covered in surface rust....I'll continue to pay it forward with the coils on my truck if I can get my hands on these! @oldncapilot if you need my contact info please just shoot me a PM.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at all the happy people in this thread! :cool:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I aim to please;)

Sent you a text oldncapilot

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
@oldncapilot and @hottacoX, just let me know what you need from me. Let's make this happen sooner rather than later. My truck will be going in for the frame shortly so I'd love to have these before it does.

oldncapilot

Reaction score
As soon as I receive the stock springs I'll take mine in the shop for the swap. Shouldn't be more than 2 weeks from now. So text me your address whenever convenient.

Top Bottom