Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sways On Site???

AirborneXR07

Reaction score
I was looking around and I Couldnt find the Sway Bars on the Website. Any Idea when they will be there???:dontknow:

MusTrd

Reaction score
He is supposed to be adding them soon, but I imagine with him moving and stuff he's probably a little behind.

Shanes56

Reaction score
He is supposed to be adding them soon, but I imagine with him moving and stuff he's probably a little behind.

Hit the nail on the head.

I should have had them up about 2 weeks ago just haven't found the time yet, I am thinking about hiring a internet guy so if you know anyone that wants to make a few extra bucks a month send them my way.

Shane

If you want info of the sways please PM me or email me I will get back to you as soon as I can

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
got any idea on pricing? for racing in class all i can really do for the suspension is adjustable shocks and run a larger front sway bar. the sooner you have it up the sooner I will be buying one. got any specs on it? what is it over stock?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
got any idea on pricing? for racing in class all i can really do for the suspension is adjustable shocks and run a larger front sway bar. the sooner you have it up the sooner I will be buying one. got any specs on it? what is it over stock?

Here's a link to the group buy he had a little while back......didn't read through it so I'm not sure the everyday price is listed. http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=22946

Top Bottom