Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tailgate spoiler info scoop...

X'ED

Reaction score
I seen a bunch of threads for the tailgate spoiler, so heres the info for it.
I just placed an "order" for one at my local dealer, i got wholesale price since i work for a dealer (not toyota) any way , wholesale price is $200 and retail is like $250.

this info is from 2 diffrent toyota dealers here localy (in alabama) : The tailgate spoiler is a "southeast toyota dealer part", it IS ON BACKORDER and no ETA on when they will be available, you can only "order" the tailgate spoiler as a "replacement" part, meaning they would only order if they have your VIN number with order.

I ordered and PAID for mine alittle over 2 weeks ago, and still have no idea when it will be in..

i hope this info helps some of you guys looking for one, the best bet would be to look else where other than the dealer to find one.

rennurx

Reaction score
Might have to look into this.. keep us updated on a timeframe..

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Also u might want to get ahold of Rez146. I believe he had one.......either way check it out

MillsXR

Reaction score
I wish they had these everywhere, I checked everywhere locally (Hawaii) and with Toyota and majority of the people I talked to had no idea what I wanted/what it looks like.

Murderface

Reaction score
I Shoulda bought one when they were readily available

X'ED

Reaction score
ya ime the same way, it took me like 2 years to finally decide i want one...

im going to go back to toyota today or twomorrow , since i work next door..lol, and see if they got any info..

i just wanted to post this thread for some of the guys that were looking.. and to not try and go to the dealership to find one..

prsoldier

Reaction score
Spoiler

Part number is 00016-35014
Call toyota dealers in the SouthEast for this. Alabama, Florida. I bought one from a Toyota dealer in Florida. $250

Reverend_d

Reaction score
ya i just called and said it was about another week out from being in from the manufacture. so if you have a west coast car good luck they told me. apparently west coast trucks must be special or something. maybe the spoiler is not California approved lol :laugh:

X'ED

Reaction score
ya i just called and said it was about another week out from being in from the manufacture. so if you have a west coast car good luck they told me. apparently west coast trucks must be special or something. maybe the spoiler is not California approved lol :laugh:

where did you hear this? they are another week from being shiped out to dealers?

just curious, i talk to my dealer twice this week and still no ETA on it.. it wouldnt be so bad if i didnt already paid for it...lol

Reverend_d

Reaction score
where did you hear this? they are another week from being shiped out to dealers?

just curious, i talk to my dealer twice this week and still no ETA on it.. it wouldnt be so bad if i didnt already paid for it...lol

it was Randy at Arlington Toyota in Jacksonville Florida

90supraturbo1

Reaction score

lol man i been looking for this spoiler here in cali when i asked at the dealer they would tell me there is no such option so that explains it.

X'ED
Once you get yours can you find out if they will have extras, i also would like to order one. Thanks

Reverend_d

Reaction score
as soon as i order mine i will give you a better eta i should be ordering in about 2 weeks.

BondXII

Reaction score
Reverend_d said:
it was Randy at Arlington Toyota in Jacksonville Florida

Good ole Arlington Toyota. Good people there.

Top Bottom