Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Team CANADA @ X-Fest 2010

SSSXR

Reaction score
When: September 24 - 26
Where: Williamsburg, VA

Distance: from 403 Mississauga is Approx. 975km (11 hours driving according to google maps)

The Team Canada Convoy List:
---------------------------------------------------
> L.E.O.
> HottacoX
> TegoXR
>

Well I thought I'd start a thread where we can discuss everything that is going to be happening in terms of heading down for X Fest this year. I know its a little pre-mature, I mean we still have Grand Bend to go to but I'm pumped because i Know there is going to be a bunch of us this year lol.

so lets dicuss plans far a head of time so everyone knows and there's no excuses why people can't come. :)
when to head down? thursday or friday? depends on if everyone can take both days off work or just friday
where to meet? somewhere along the 403/QEW i would say. and if anyone's coming from the west (london) we could meet up around hamilton/stony creek area

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
When is the Grand Bend meet?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
11 hours is that all?
1100 miles and about 19hrs (according to google) if I decide to make the drive.
Flying is starting to sound like a good idea. :canada:

Gators Taco

Reaction score
I did Cordelle, GA to Guelph, ON last January comming back from the cruise. My wife almost kill me, 1056 miles in 18 hrs . You have to please to passengers. March break we did Atlanta to Guelph, a little shorter. You have your drive cut out for you from Cedar Rapid, IA

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'll do 14-15 strait through, but 19 hours is pushing it. More than likely it will be another solo trip.

Gators Taco

Reaction score
I drove big rig(tractor trailer), no log book in my X. You need Sirius or XM radio to make it that far. Crank the tune and go.....

xrgilly

Reaction score
When: September 24 - 26
Where: Williamsburg, VA

Distance: from 403 Mississauga is Approx. 975km (11 hours driving according to google maps)

The Team Canada Convoy List:
---------------------------------------------------
> L.E.O.
> HottacoX
> TegoXR
>xrgilly

Well I thought I'd start a thread where we can discuss everything that is going to be happening in terms of heading down for X Fest this year. I know its a little pre-mature, I mean we still have Grand Bend to go to but I'm pumped because i Know there is going to be a bunch of us this year lol.

so lets dicuss plans far a head of time so everyone knows and there's no excuses why people can't come. :)
when to head down? thursday or friday? depends on if everyone can take both days off work or just friday
where to meet? somewhere along the 403/QEW i would say. and if anyone's coming from the west (london) we could meet up around hamilton/stony creek area

count me in im allover it

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I'll consider. I booked two weeks off of work in Sept, so I may be able to make it out..

Cept I may just fly my ass out there.. Anyone wanna donate!? :p

AHAH jk

Gators Taco

Reaction score
Calgary to Williamsport, not a bad trip at 3575 km and 3 days on the road. I drove from here to Calgary and stayed for 2 years.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Holy balls thats 1 day and 19 hrs for me.. sweet jesus murphy..

SSSXR

Reaction score
I know you can get deals from westjet being in calgary and all.

book a flight.

that is all.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
That IS all.

Flights are cheap out there. Just looking now!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm coming. Truck or not so add me to the list. Who wants to give me a ride if I have no truck? Lol

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Fly out to Calgary and you can be my co-pilot ;)

Gators Taco

Reaction score
It's not the price of the flight that's high it's the price of security( 265.00 from Toronto). I don't know what they charge in Calgary but Toronto, forget it I'll drive to Buffalo, NY to take a flight.
I would fly from Great Falls, Montana, a lot better.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if I can attend

hope you can bro!

As for details I am more inclined to make it a three day trip, drive on the Friday and shoot to get there for say 7 or 8 pm to catch a few beers. For me on this trip I am not planning on camping and looking for hotel details from Justin for sure.

whats the crew thinking?

X-Pablo

Reaction score
We'll I drove from Vancouver, B.C. to Albuquerque, NM, thru AZ then to Las Vegas, NV, to Bakersfield,CA back to Vancouver, B.C. , course we stayed overnite in some cities and a few days seeing brother in law in AZ and a few nights in Las Vegas.

I don't think i'll drive that far again, I used to drive Tractor Trailer throughout B.C., sucked being on road for 10days straight then home for 4 days.

Anyways, Virginia is a wee bit far for me to drive from B.C. , besides I'll be busy in September.

Top Bottom