Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Black Stang from the Beach

ntinhri

Reaction score
Here's a picture of Steve's first car..... LOL :laugh:

attachment.php

um never owned a chevy.. sorry champtry agian.

PSSSSSSSSSSS there is no doubt who you are now. Its my S.M.I.T buddy. you had me going for a while. nice to see youve got a pretty large thread going. you should be pround of that. Becareful not too many chicks on this forum so your fresh meat. have fun teasing the XRU crew.you played this very very well!:adore:

tyuup

Reaction score

PSSSSSSSSSSS there is no doubt who you are now. Its my S.M.I.T buddy. you had me going for a while. nice to see youve got a pretty large thread going. you should be pround of that. Becareful not too many chicks on this forum so your fresh meat. have fun teasing the XRU crew.you played this very very well!:adore:

Good guess Steve.... I'm surprised you didn't see me taking pics of your poor truck.... When you getting it fixed?... :laugh:

I still worship the beast... :adore:

ntinhri

Reaction score
nope not fixed but I got a rubber hammer today. Ill see what I can do tomorrow. hope all is well and ENOJY your new friends. I think they want to see more pics though. You still have that pic from the builder show and the race car you "just hopped in"?

tyuup

Reaction score

Well, I guess the fun is over.... I enjoyed the laughs...

Good luck to ya all....

Continue to watch out for the Black Stang riding at the Beach... :driver:

nope not fixed but I got a rubber hammer today. Ill see what I can do tomorrow. hope all is well and ENOJY your new friends. I think they want to see more pics though. You still have that pic from the builder show and the race car you "just hopped in"?

You have those pics from the TBA Show.... It's all good... You enjoy your pals.. This was all fun, but this Chic has had enough.... Time to call it quits....

Have a good one.... :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ntinhri

Reaction score
not I he called my cell phone and I said I was sorry then a long time ago. He called to tell me his truck feels so much better with that muffler.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I was all sorts of confused on that phone call. All i was trying to say was thanks, instead I hear about this. I remember everything that was said about me, ya'll beware :laugh:.

Tapp

Reaction score
wow after reading all of this..i think my IQ just dropped..:thumpdown:

Top Bottom