Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The new look, open to comments

Juniornyc

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. My painter told me lets do the black all the way up the bumper and I chickened out cuz I wasnt sure how it would look. Regretting it now. Ill look into the drop. See how much that will set me back. I was also thinking about those inside the track window visors. I have the trex 2 eyelids painted the same color also. Havent thrown those on yet.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
looks good bro! I agree with the headlights but I wouldn't sweat a drop they are kinda overrated truck is low enough as it is.

what you have goin on under the hood?

BlackCat

Reaction score
So do you have any plans to put any paint protection film (aka, Clearbra) on the truck ? I'd strongly recommend it, especially on the front end and the rear fender flares. Protect that new paint.

Gadget

Reaction score
I really admire those that do such an ambitious modification.

Painting the whole truck a different color is very daring to me. Not like you can just unbolt it and go back to stock.

When whats-his-name did his in that textured flat black I was amazed.

Looks like yours came out very nice as well.

G

Juniornyc

Reaction score
So do you have any plans to put any paint protection film (aka, Clearbra) on the truck ? I'd strongly recommend it, especially on the front end and the rear fender flares. Protect that new paint.

I gotta look into that and see where they do that in Ny. Is it like a film?

hotrodt

Reaction score
looks like you beat me to it. i was going to paint mine phantom grey metallic. with bsp stripes. looks good bro

Murderface

Reaction score
looks like you beat me to it. i was going to paint mine phantom grey metallic. with bsp stripes. looks good bro

A member named Great Dane beat u to the Phantom Grey with Black stripes by at least 3-4 years anyway:top:

I gotta look into that and see where they do that in Ny. Is it like a film?

It's pretty much tintless tint(lol), u can get pre cut pieces off EBay for pretty cheap just make sure it's the 3M stuff and nothing cheap.

Last edited:

STONER-X

Reaction score
i like it!!... not a big fan of the billet grilles on these trucks in general i would shoot for a RGM...

your ride looks FLY!!

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I like the color and the headlights. Might look better with the grill color matched and do like a half or full evo.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wheel gap?! :dontknow:

Dropped.jpg

hotrodt

Reaction score
A member named Great Dane beat u to the Phantom Grey with Black stripes by at least 3-4 years anyway:top:

yea thats where i got the idea. lol just saying another member beat me to painting it grey. lol

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^Great Danes X looked badass with the colors he had, wish I had a chance to see it in person

hotrodt

Reaction score
^^^Great Danes X looked badass with the colors he had, wish I had a chance to see it in person
well when i get done with the eng upgrades i will be painting mine just like gr8t danes truck. then maybe we will see each other at a meet somewhere.:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
If I were u I woulda done that while the engine and trans were out so u could paint the engine bay. Are u gonna yank them out to paint it down the road?

hotrodt

Reaction score
eng bay is painted bro...i did it satin black. not going to color match it.

Top Bottom