Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Walking Dead Thread

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
your just not hardcore nerd enough to have found this thread already.

yes i can explain them for you. the books on amazon are just collections of the comics.

the hard cover books are volume 1-7 which cover into the 80s of the comics

they also have the softback which have less in them...they are 1-15 i think which cover the same comics as the hard covers.

my opinion buy the hard cover books they are bigger, easier to read, and last longer. if you dont want to get past where it is in the show just buy volume 1 for now.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-D...6197/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335141660&sr=8-1

they also have a novel called rise of the governor which is a back story to a character that is going to be in season 3, its a great book i highly recommend it.

if you have any more questions on what to buy just ask.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
bought my season pass today!! already played through episode 1...pretty cool game, its def a story telling kind of game so if your looking for tons of action its not for you.

trd_sport

Reaction score
I heard half of episode two is just sending Glen on random errands and looking around for tdawg:laugh:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I bought book 1 and 2 for now. Where does the rise of the judge fit onto the story, when should i be reading that one?

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
i believe the governor comes in in book 3 of the hardcovers.

the tv show this season i think will be at the end of book two and into book three

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
season 3 preview tonight! dont miss it. they are also going to be playing the first episode in black and white to make it look like the comic. should be pretty cool.

Murderface

Reaction score
Ive been trying to watch this series starting with episode 1 yesterday, but it's just all together lost my attention to the point I can't watch it. At first it was cool watching them slay all the zombies but now it's old news. And why are the 2 dudes in love with the one dudes wife? She is def beastly lookin

trd_sport

Reaction score
Ive been trying to watch this series starting with episode 1 yesterday, but it's just all together lost my attention to the point I can't watch it. At first it was cool watching them slay all the zombies but now it's old news. And why are the 2 dudes in love with the one dudes wife? She is def beastly lookin
If youre already over it, i wouldnt suggest even attempting season 2, the first half of that season was character building and not much else.
They love her so much because she swallows.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
The comic and show really aren't about the zombies. There is going to be a lot of character building in every season but I'm pretty sure season three will have way more action. The governor is very twisted ;)

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I watched it yesterday. Couldn't today, but I am excited for season 3, but did i catch it right that it doesn't start until October?

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
yeah, i cant remember the date off hand though. 16 episodes this time... im sure there will be some slow weeks but from what i know of the comic it should be pretty hard core.

adamewwy

Reaction score
Can't wait for Season 3...its gonna be badass! I was really skeptical of the show at first b/c I don't get into the whole zombie apocalypse scene. I watched one episode and was hooked!

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
I have a feeling he won't be the last to go. Next week will be a blood bath.

Any bets on who survives?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Carl will! Hahaha. **** I hate that kid but I'm sure he will still be around lol

Blasphemous

Reaction score
I think Morgan is going to come back and waste everyone with a bazooka...

Top Bottom