Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tommys 2006 Speedway Blue

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Gold on SWB can't be beat. :adore:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
New rims and lugs going on SOON!!!

Just got my rims the other day! They're Chromium Black 18X8.5 (30mm offset) XXR 522's

And new Muteki SR48 lugs on there way!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That blue will look really good with those. Nice choice.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
once those go on you gotta post some pics!

how much were they with the tires and all

TommyXrunner

Reaction score

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
finally got the new rims mounted and they look wicked!! next step.....drop kit!!! thinking XII coilovers and maybe some 3" blocks and a custom C-notch on the rear

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
That's an awesome look with those rims man! Just finish it up with the drop and that will match perfect!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
ya drops definitely the next thing on my to do list. just not sure yet exactly which drop to do yet. my friend says he'll do a custom c-notch for me so i could do 2", 3" or even 4" blocks in the rear and i really want the new XII coilovers but my shocks still feel great so i might just go with the drop coils and save some cash

Last edited:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
thinking about getting the 2.825" pulley on my blower. i have the 255 lph fuel pump upgrade ready to go on and i have the urd maf calibrator. to what extent can i tune with the maf cal and is it worth tuning or a waste of time?

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
thinking about getting the 2.825" pulley on my blower. i have the 255 lph fuel pump upgrade ready to go on and i have the urd maf calibrator. to what extent can i tune with the maf cal and is it worth tuning or a waste of time?

If you wanna buy that pulley I say go for it! (can't tell you anything about the MAF cal tune though) Just wanted to mention I've still got my 2.8 sitting at home, il sell it to you with a really really good deal! As long you don't mind the scratches left from the puller on the back side?

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
If you wanna buy that pulley I say go for it! (can't tell you anything about the MAF cal tune though) Just wanted to mention I've still got my 2.8 sitting at home, il sell it to you with a really really good deal! As long you don't mind the scratches left from the puller on the back side?

absolutely man! if you wanna sell the puller and press fit tool i'll take those too. let me know. thanks!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
alright! just ordered some 3" drop blocks for the rear! my friends gonna do a custom C-notch for me. also big thanks to ToyotaTacoma4Ever for selling me his URD 2.825" supercharger pulley for a killer deal! gonna install the urd fuel pump upgrade kit too thats been sitting around for months. now i just have to choose........ drop coils or coilovers!?

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
alright! just ordered some 3" drop blocks for the rear! my friends gonna do a custom C-notch for me. also big thanks to ToyotaTacoma4Ever for selling me his URD 2.825" supercharger pulley for a killer deal! gonna install the urd fuel pump upgrade kit too thats been sitting around for months. now i just have to choose........ drop coils or coilovers!?

Whenever you do get the pulley take some pics when you get the install done! :)

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
alright finally got the rest of the parts i'm going to be putting on the truck! hopefully get all the work done this weekend!

URD fuel pump upgrade, URD 2.825" pulley, XII drop coils, 3" tapered belltech blocks, and some low pro bump stops

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good god! There's a mod day. Make that first test drive after completion a blast for sure!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
ya definitely getting my moneys worth with these parts too! with shipping and duty fees i think it came to around $700 for everything you see in the pic. thinking about sway bars next. definitely could use a better front sway. not sure if the back needs an upgrade though

the_truth

Reaction score
I can't wait to see pics. Can you do us a favor and take before and after pics? Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom