Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Totaled X-Runner DFW area

Iggy08

Reaction score
****************SOLD**********************

The most horrible thing happened to my baby, so I am forced to get rid of what's left :(

My XR is in Denton, TX right now. I am asking for $2000, OBO for the whole thing. You would have pay to get it out and transport it back home, i believe it's $400 plus $20 per day starting today 5/11/10 to get it out. (They quoted me $550 to have them move it to Decatur, TX if you'd need there help moving it that might give you an idea how much they'll charge you)

Please PM for any offers,
you can ask questions here so everyone can see the response if you'd like. The Motor/ Transmission appear to be in perfect shape, no leaks or breaks at all. My XR had barely reached 45k, so this is extremely disappointing.

**if you are interested in certain parts, I'm sorry I am looking to get rid of the whole thing, but maybe a few of you can work together or something like that

I'll try to posts some pics of the wreckage in a few

****************SOLD**********************

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Wow that is bad news man, never good to hear about a totaled truck. How about an explanation on damage? front collision with twisted frame? rollover?

TreTuna

Reaction score
That sucks man, really sorry to hear about your loss on this. Are you going to get a new one now with insurance money?

If I had a place to put it I would so grab this up with the quickness!. I'm down to throw in for some parts if someone wants to get together on this.

Iggy08

Reaction score
It was a rollover, the body is wrecked nasty, but it's basically just body damage for the most part

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well, if you decide you want to part out, I only really want one piece! The cupholder!!!!!!!!

Good luck bud.

Iggy08

Reaction score
Pics

here the pics i got, all i had was a camera phone so crappy quality
(tears)
Totaled XR (6).jpg
Totaled XR (7).jpg
Totaled XR (10).jpg

TreTuna

Reaction score
Holy crap man! I'm glad you're ok! That's one hell of an accident!

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Wow.. WOW. I'm certainly glad you're okay. That looks hella brutal.

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear about that. Would love to get the TRD seats. Anyway we can make that happen?

X-roller

Reaction score
Wow..... there is not one thing salvageable on that thing besides the motor and trans and that is a big maybe!...... If it was on it's roof for to long that motor is probably done as well.... and possibly the interior.... :(.... this makes me sad to see..... how did you roll an x? blow out?

Iggy08

Reaction score
will it ended up on the side, not on the roof. but i went into the center median and then started swerving side to side until it started to flip :(

TegoXR

Reaction score
Looks like the the wheels/tires, interior, motor and trans look to be salvageable.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
^^^^???

all the tires are flat and it looks like there is some rim damage on the drivers side....

did you buy it from the insurance company or is that why youre trying to sell it?

if the truck is totalled then the ins company owns it when they pay it off. unless it was payed off already.

so glad youre ok though bro.

ntinhri

Reaction score
/\/\/\/\/\ that was my question, how are you selling this? do you have the title and the insurance company gave you money for it?

Iggy08

Reaction score
I had it paid off, got the title. I only had liability so my insurance isn't covering it. Trying to get $2000 so I won't have to leave it in there for good

ntinhri

Reaction score
OMG that sucks! This is why I carry full coverage on everything I own..

5000XD

Reaction score
Holy shit, that's terrible!!!! Lets be glad you are oke.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
holy hell your lucky to be alive man ....sucks to hear about another x going down:thumpdown:

vaneck77

Reaction score
I'd take it but it'll cost more to ship than what you want for it lol.
Glad your ok though man, looks like quite a ride u took

Top Bottom