Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Touch Screen Service Mode

87aaron

Reaction score
Is there a service mode for the 2013 touch screen audio? IE, can you press a sequence of buttons to see TPMS, live data, etc on the touch screen? The other Toyota touch screens seem to let you view MPGs, TPMS, service intervals, but not the Tacoma.

Gadget

Reaction score
Have you thumbed through the owner's manual?

G

X-FREAK

Reaction score
I'm a Toyota Tech and as far as I've seen there is nothing offered in a Tacoma that will show you tire pressure, MPG, ETC. Its just a normal touch screen audio system

87aaron

Reaction score
That's a waste of a good screen.
I've heard you can use a bluetooth OBDII dongle and send that info to the screen on some cars.

Have you thumbed through the owner's manual?

G

Haven't looked through mine yet as I haven't taken delivery yet. I have looked through the manual on my dad's 2013 Pre-Runner and it is pretty bad. It says you have touch screen audio A or B and check the touch screen audio supplement for more info. He's got option B, but the supplement doesn't give any info on option B.

I have a feeling I'll be in the same boat. I'll be able to navigate the audio, but I'd like to get access to vehicle info without hooking up a scan tool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom