Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota XR Vs Chevy Xtreme

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
haha besides just look at it - it looks like our smaller retarded cousin Sal. Slow and just pathetic.

Sorry don't mean to bash I've just had a chevy and it sucked! Blew 2 motors and then tried a Dodge - that sucked even more. Then God showed me the way and I got a toyota. Never lookin back!!! :rock:

yea i no i had a chevy monte carlo and that thing was a heep:thumpdown: had to get a engin swap then the intake gasket cracked then alternator went then radiator then hoses and on top of all that i got into a fender bender adn that was the last straw for that car

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
so if xtremes are our retarded cousin what are lightnings and srt10's?

shaX 07

Reaction score
Colorado Xtreme should have a very tough time keeping up with X-Runners.. Those things are 220hp stock and about as heavy as us. Not sure on the torque # but they're definitely slower and their aftermarket is a lot smaller.

lvxr

Reaction score
colorado's get the :top: from me...but i'd still rather have an x...more fun to drive...the s10Xtreme on the other hand has it's ups and downs....easiest platform to customize..not to mention if you got a v-6 is so easy to go v-8

nine9six

Reaction score
I like the Colorado's. Don't get me all wrong, I'd take my XR over one any day of the week. But we have a few in our parking lot (or did, rather) that the employees drove and I got some good looks at them. Nice, but not my XR. :top:

I've never met up with one on the street.

I hadn't driven my truck in about a week (my girls father passed away and I've been busy as all get-out) and when I drove it to work today...all I could think about is how SLOW my truck felt. I had a dream the previous night of my Camaro. 'Nuff said. :laugh:

ShantJ

Reaction score
I like the way the Xtremes look, but it's X-Runner all the way!

Yallrun

Reaction score
I think there was a thread in here a long time ago with a link to the Colorado forums, a thread in there should I race an X-Runner if I remember correctly. Most of the post where some very honest Xtreme owners saying go head a race one if you want to get beat. Replies like, only if your your exterme is heavily modded. Of course you had some in there say oh my Colorado will kill an X. Blah blah. Some good statments Modded Xtreme vs Stock X you got your self a good race. But for the most part the replies were honest, Yeah the X will beat an Colorado/Xtreme hands down stock for stock.

Poppel09

Reaction score
xrunner looks so much better than anyone other street truck hands down

Tapp

Reaction score
i still drool when i see a Syclone...

but other than that..XR all the way

dailycruzr

Reaction score
i dig em' they're nice looking i LOVE my X still but you cant really compare them looks wise. Xrunners are more curvy while Colly Xtremes have harder more edgy lines. MOST of the guys (not all of course) on the colorado forums are honest and pretty cool dudes. its a sport truck regardless if its the fastest or best handling. i dont get the hostility toward them.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
lol dailycruzer i dont get the hostility towards us on other threads :top:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
the hostility to the x runner on other truck forums particularly the colorado titan lightning srt10 hemi and ranger forums

dailycruzr

Reaction score
the hostility to the x runner on other truck forums particularly the colorado titan lightning srt10 hemi and ranger forums

titan lightning srt10 hemi and ranger forums

not a member on any of these forums bro. you got the wrong dailycruzr:hmmmm2:

dailycruzr

Reaction score
it says coloorado in there and im not clling you out bro just saying i dont think we are hating on xtremes anywhere near as much as forums are hating on us

if you want examples from the colorado forums illbe happy to pull them up

here is one from a titan forum
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/war-stories/28366-tacoma-x-runner-lost-3-times.html

i understand where you're coming from but instead of talking crap about/to them, how about being the bigger person and having comfort in the fact that you have the better vehicle, its faster, handles better and more reliable or whatever reason people feel the X is better than another truck. as for the titan thread? talk about the owner not what he's driving cuz its the owner writing the post not the titan. mutual respect is all im saying and the petty shit talking has to end somewhere...

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
im not talking crap when did i say that all i did was post jasons vid read all my post i never said anything bad about the x treme other than that there is more hate in their forum then ours

Top Bottom