Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toyota's presence scaring "Good Ole Boys"?

XRobber

Reaction score
All i know....
Is when the first Accord kits Nascar, I will DIE laughing...

Just to explain...
I am 100% happy with Toyotas decision to get into nascar, but you know.... EVERY other import is gonna try thier best to get in now.

stretch200

Reaction score
hehe. Fans against Racing Toyotas.(FART) Who would want to be a part of FART? :biggrin:

nctourer

Reaction score
IDGRA anymore - all the cars in National Association of Siamese Car Auto Racing have looked basically the same for the last decade anyway. Had to look for the sponser logos / Camry decal to pick em out. Blah.
I wonder if there even running Yota engines. Probably a rented Ford or Chevy from one of the better engine builders.
:cheers:

Last edited:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if yota pull the string, what happend on the chraftman series :biggrin:

CBRBob

Reaction score
So Toyota has a Camry in nascrap? I didnt know it was a rear wheel drive with a pushrod V8?!
Oh yea, NONE of them do. Something about STOCK car..... Even the NAME nascar is a MISnomer.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Yeah there first race in NASCAR and they all got fined, Waltrip got busted with some sort of Jet fuel in the carb during inspection :laugh: .. Gotta learn to cheat better than that

Top Bottom