Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trade my 2007 seats for 05-06 model

BSPX

Reaction score
I have a brand new 2 month old XR with the 2007 seats. The 07 seats are a little larger than the 05-06 models, I'd say maybe an inch to inch and a half wider. I am not a large guy and would rather have the smaller seats. I am going to be reupholstering them anyways so they dont have to be perfect. Let me know if you are interested and if you are going to XFest in GA, I will be there. Just thought maybe some of you bigger guys would like a little extra room. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

Scott

BSPX

Reaction score
I would like to get the smaller 05-06 seats for my larger 2007 seats. The 07 models are about an inch wider so if you bigger dudes need more room let me know. The truck is 2 months old. I will be at XFest in GA too. Please pm me if interested.

quicky06

Reaction score
where are you located?

i have an 05 with stock seats and may be intrested in swaing. id have to go to my dealer and feel the diffrence. the seats are a alittle narrow for my tasts

XDsm

Reaction score
where are you located?

i have an 05 with stock seats and may be intrested in swaing. id have to go to my dealer and feel the diffrence. the seats are a alittle narrow for my tasts

x2. Depending on where you are I might be interested. I could use the extra room.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
JUST AS A WORD OF CAUTION TO BOTH OF YOU .YOU BETTER CHECK TO SEE IF THEY ARE INTERCHANGEABLE DUE TO AIRBAG SENSOR WIRING UNDER THE SEATS WITH IT GOING FROM NEWER TO OLD VEHICLE AND VICE VERSA.:top:

quicky06

Reaction score
JUST AS A WORD OF CAUTION TO BOTH OF YOU .YOU BETTER CHECK TO SEE IF THEY ARE INTERCHANGEABLE DUE TO AIRBAG SENSOR WIRING UNDER THE SEATS WITH IT GOING FROM NEWER TO OLD VEHICLE AND VICE VERSA.:top:

thanks but ive already planneed on that. i have access to mitchel at work, and TIS Aldata and everything else at shool

BSPX

Reaction score
as far as the interchange, it should be fine, airbag sensors and wiring didnt change, just the width of the seats.

quicky06

Reaction score
damn thats a drive. ala bama for some seats? ill have to think about that

BSPX

Reaction score
I was really trying to find someone local or someone who would be at XFest in GA. I can chop my seats and build up the bolsters to fit me, but I thought i would give someone the chance to get the larger seats before I did that.

Top Bottom