Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD reflash EEPROM

WCD

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get this? I want to see the data for my own curiosity.

07SWB

Reaction score
toyota will probably want to keep their information to themself so that noone goes out and blows their motor lol

WCD

Reaction score
I'm also trying to get the stock factory EEPROM for comparison. I recall reading on CT that they are obligated to give out the info when requested. But I'll know for sure in a little bit.
I was also wondering if there's an open website where anyone can view the file, but I guess not.

RedXr

Reaction score
Yes, I did talk with a TRD upper rep and he said that they have to give the information if asked!

RossK35

Reaction score
I wish I had a subscription to that!! Some interesting stuff in there for sure. :top:

Do they ask for an invoice or a customer ID number?
I might have to do some digging to find my paperwork.
You can subscribe to it. I did for a bit. There's very good info on there. Only thing is to download the reflash files you have to have the top membership.

Last edited:

RedXr

Reaction score
I would just call and ask, most likely you'll get it. Or just raise a storm, then you'll get it. :motz::biggrin:

Top Bottom