Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TSB: Intermittent No Start Condition '05-'07

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Here is the no start ECU re-flash TSB, this is one of the flashes that has to be completed before the TRD S/C flash will take. :top:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 308
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

06XR

Reaction score
I have an 06 and have not experianced this problem should/can i have mine flashed anyways while its in for service.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I have an 06 and have not experianced this problem should/can i have mine flashed anyways while its in for service.

You can mention it... if you ever decide to get the TRD s/c this flash will have to be done before the can do the S/C flash anyway. :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the s/c flash is driveable without the supercharger? :laugh::beer:Only reason Im thinking this is cuz the rev limiter is raised.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the s/c flash is driveable without the supercharger? :laugh::beer:Only reason Im thinking this is cuz the rev limiter is raised.

Nope. :thumpdown:

Remember the deal with me and Harry when I was getting the S/C, and the removing the ECU flash. His truck ran like crap when he took the s/c off, and it threw a CEL (not sure which one).

trd_sport

Reaction score
Nope. :thumpdown:

Remember the deal with me and Harry when I was getting the S/C, and the removing the ECU flash. His truck ran like crap when he took the s/c off, and it threw a CEL (not sure which one).
:laugh: Oh yeah....I'm going to go pass out now.

Top Bottom