Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTC Stage 2 cams and valve springs

Reaction score
I am waiting to get my Cometic head gaskets to put it together did,... port and polish and ARP studs keep the valve train together

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Oh the hope ...the furry.....if some one was nice and understanding to another while they were trying to tune we might have been somewhere...oh well...the better the reason to be a bad ass X out there!

Moneyblind

Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooo, Stop showing me things that I want damnit! I am going to be broke for the next year....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh the hope ...the furry.....if some one was nice and understanding to another while they were trying to tune we might have been somewhere...oh well...the better the reason to be a bad ass X out there!

What? o_O. Did you have involvement with his tuning???

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I'd rather let him come out and say it...but either way i wouldnt mind gettin my hands on a set of those...oh...i should have put,,,,, without his services..... Im not gonna start anything i love this place and the people in it...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup. Whichever member you are referring to, when the time is right for them, they will speak up.

I wouldn't mind a set either. ;)

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
yeah man...i wouldnt mind having more hp sucks that my hp is so low...Either way been busy so havent had time for the truck but yeah its a joy to drive..wouldnt mind test fittin your kit...lmao...Keep up the good work man!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I hear an N/A set will gain about 30 HP.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
30 HP for about 1500$; Hmmmmm; But ohh that cammed engine sound :adore:

Top Bottom