Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

twin turbo X with pics

rexrunner

Reaction score
no this is NOT mine but I found these pics on another forum so I thought I would share. We need to get some details on this setup. I also know that it was built by PSI racing

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
:adore: :adore: :rock: :rock: :top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
if i had the time/MONEY...i've been dreamin of havin the first twin x. but i guess i got beat. anyone ever try a quad turbo system..hahahahhahahahahahaah

1sikXR

Reaction score
thats a pretty badass setup. I'd also like to get more details on it...specially on what was used to tune it. I'd assume they built the internals to justify twin turbos unless its more for show

xtoplinex

Reaction score
DUDE WHAT FORUM IS THAT!!! I've heard stories from people here in Miami if I know this RR X-Runner with a Twin Turbo set up...and I always reply no...Does that guy live in South Florida?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
ok if im not lying i think that same dude came down to houston for a drifting show.. trd_sport met him and rode wit him and said 1-3 gear is crazy! and he went back to florida like 2-3 weeks ago...it was red as well. it MIGHT be him im going to call my friend who met him ..and see if it was twin turbo

rx-runner

Reaction score
yea if you find out let him know about this site, i bet we all have questions regarding his kit

xtoplinex

Reaction score
ok if im not lying i think that same dude came down to houston for a drifting show.. trd_sport met him and rode wit him and said 1-3 gear is crazy! and he went back to florida like 2-3 weeks ago...it was red as well. it MIGHT be him im going to call my friend who met him ..and see if it was twin turbo

DUDE THAT'S CRAZY! :eek:

RedXRunner

Reaction score
i will..call him after class..he got his # and by the way if its the SAME guy with a red turbo x he has a performance shop...

rx-runner

Reaction score
:bawling: i want my kit now. let us know, good memory redx

RedXRunner

Reaction score
ugh i hate you...i wish i lived in florida...i totally forgot about the drifting thing that was going on...3 x's went that i know of...my friends blue and his cousin black x and the turbo x...so yea the guy with the black x drifted

Troskey

Reaction score
you can always move to florida....

and that TTX is naaaaaaaaasty!!

Top Bottom