Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UCON beta test ver. 2.0

butters607

Reaction score
Well I have been testing the beta for version 2.0 of the ucon and it just keeps getting better and better evrytime the software is upgraded on this unit. Everything that gets tweaked is tweaked properly and just makes the truck feel very stock and smooth of course with a little extra power! It even felt as if with the new version it pulled noticeably harder thanks for the great work gadget!

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Niice, that's always good to hear!

Buuuut now your making me impatient for a UCON! lol

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ YUP you suck butters:eviltongue:

Let's hope now that what's in the box thread was ucons!!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Your making want to install my UCON now...it's just sitting in a box and my taco is sleeping in the garage...out with the old x1 and in with the new UCON soon I hope.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Yo Butters, good to hear :blurock: how about a drive by vid...

jaxxhope

Reaction score
I am testing the .20 software and stage2 cal file on my FJ as well...however I found the fuel trim to be strangely large negative numbers. OP, do you have the same situation?

butters607

Reaction score
I am testing the .20 software and stage2 cal file on my FJ as well...however I found the fuel trim to be strangely large negative numbers. OP, do you have the same situation?

Yea tell gadget it's your inj. Port size he will walk you through it. We set mine to 650 but it may be different for you! I did have the same deal with mine but caught it in a day or two it's like a ten minute fix again let gadget walk you through it.

jaxxhope

Reaction score
Thanks I have the URD stage2 supercharger kit (running the injector that came with the kit), the injportsize of stage2 cal was set to 600, gadget did emailed me and suggest me to set it to 640. I did so, it did eased out the problem a little, but still the long term fuel trims are notably negative numbers after about 200 miles of test drive. Are you running the same injectors? Em.....it seems I may need to set the injector size a bit larger then.
Also, have you pay attention to the spark angle reading on the new utune software? Mine is not reading the spark angle at all, it shows "0" all the time.

Thanks for your reply anyways.

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score
Thanks I have the URD stage2 supercharger kit (running the injector that came with the kit), the injportsize of stage2 cal was set to 600, gadget did emailed me and suggest me to set it to 640. I did so, it did eased out the problem a little, but still the long term fuel trims are notably negative numbers after about 200 miles of test drive. Are you running the same injectors? Em.....it seems I may need to set the injector size a bit larger then.
Also, have you pay attention to the spark angle reading on the new utune software? Mine is not reading the spark angle at all, it shows "0" all the time.

Thanks for your reply anyways.

Hmm I saw that as well in 1 log but not others..

butters607

Reaction score
Yea no issues it works fine been driving great I think Gadget is gonna release it soon!

Jeremias

Reaction score
Can I tune it with my Macbook? I don't have a windows computer anymore.

Gadget

Reaction score
We have run it using a MAC running Windows. Works.

G

Jeremias

Reaction score
Gah, I guess I have to go buy Windows now. :frown:

Gadget

Reaction score
Or you can just stop by and I can do it for you. You do have a UCON right???

G

hiflyer

Reaction score
So how does one get the UCOn software?

Gadget my man?

Top Bottom