Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

unbelievable exhaust deal found

SooRunner

Reaction score
Wow it sounds pretty damn good! I wish my URD sounds like that WITH the LT.

You took a good risk! Come on now, if you go to a muffler shop and tell them I want a 3 inch muffler cat back its gonna easily cost you over $150 to do and don't forget the ugly bend muffler shops make.

Is that a tig weld I see? welding looks pretty nice!

On a side note I thought the hump bend is different on a xrunner and 4x4 cuz 4x4 has more clearance. Be careful!

Last edited:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I haven't had that problem with the drone really. We drove to vegas and my chick was able to watch movies on the DVD player without the exhaust or the radio keeping her from doin her thing. Haven't had any complaints about it on the phone, though I rarely talk and drive. Did you keep the sound buffing material that's attached to the underside of the bed and cab in place? As for the difference in bends between the X and 4x4 I'm not sure man. When comparing stock to stock I could see that, but this system has a bolt on muffler of a different diameter so the tail pipe is way different from the stock. Fits perfectly though with zero issues what so ever.

xrunrob

Reaction score
man that sounds great. for 150 bucks i dont think you can go wrong. think im going to order one up. how is it holding up these days.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I have had it on for 2 years though winters ad it's ok, it did it's job for me until I could upgrade to a real catback.... URD MKII :blurock:

Murderface

Reaction score
I bought one a while back just to see what it was about. Well it looked to be made from EMT which is used as electrical conduit, very thin walled. At a couple of the bends u could see where the welded two pieces of pipe together and left part of the inside pipe inside the pipe it was welded to. Very Very cheaply made and not even worth the $150 it cost.

I would save my money and buy something else if I were u

Top Bottom