Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unexplained light/s

dramad1

Reaction score
I was watching the charger game tonight against frisco, half time came so I went out side for a smoke-bad habit lol. I then notice a huge light in the sky off in the distance traveling towards my house. I am like wtf is that?? It continues towards my house, this thing was about 10x the normal size of a star. As it gets closer towards my house I notice a tripod style tail all just as bright connected to this ball of light. It goes over my block and then a few blocks more then the whole thing just starts to dim out and then gone. At first I thought satellite falling outta orbit or something. I don't know? Never seen anything like this before and I have observed some strange moving stars in the sky in the past but this thing was way bigger way lower maybe 1000 ft above the tree line. What tripped me out was the three lines of light coming outta it's a$$ like a tripod opened up but horizontal. I got some video on my phone but it is dark and grainy, I know go figure. My dogs were freaking out for a while as well. Trip out!!

dramad1

Reaction score
I am clean and sober. Was waiting for that lol. Straight up the most trippyist shit I have ev seen

Xtacy

Reaction score
You've just witnessed a UFO my friend...I've seen plenty of shows on national geographic and heard stories just like yours. Trippy, ive seen some f-d up lights in the sky out here in Hawaii too

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
They were coming to help you fix your truck but they changed their minds when they saw you smoking....I guess they don't like cigarettes lol

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
9148130.jpg

SDXR619

Reaction score
Dude.. I've been hearing from other people that they've been seeing things in the sky. Do you live in the Paradise Hills area?? My friend said he saw some crazy lights on the 54E.....INVASION!

rexrunner

Reaction score
There called orbs. Still a ufo non the less. They have been seen all over the world...

dramad1

Reaction score
babyboi2284 said:
They were coming to help you fix your truck but they changed their minds when they saw you smoking....I guess they don't like cigarettes lol

Lol yeah at the speed that thing was traveling "slow as f" I dont think I want them working on my motor. I'll let them do my lights. Lol. I got the video uploaded in my computer and we are gonna try to clean it up and zoom in on it this weekend.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
There called orbs. Still a ufo non the less. They have been seen all over the world...
haha! Justin I knew you'd jump in sometime soon lol. This guy right here can explain to you everything about UFOs and weird lights and how the government hides these things.

Murderface

Reaction score
When I was on my honeymoon in Cancun in 04' we were at the Myan pyramids for some laser light show. When the lights were out I probably counted 10 satellites passing over us, look just like a star but move at a steady speed in one direction. Was pretty amazed with how many I saw in such a short period.
Now one time I was on one of the boardwalks on the Jersey shore and just happened to look up and saw a light traveling down towards the horizon but then made a 90* turn and sped up to well over 10X the speed it was already traveling. I have no clue what it was but it had me thinking.
I'm always watching those UFO shows on tv along with anything about the universe and am amazed at what they find out there and what they think could be out there. There's just no way we're alone but I'm not sure we'll see any proof in our lifetime.

rexrunner

Reaction score
Kinda like that co... BTW anyone see mars last night? It was fully visible. Anyways you might have seen a satellite.

Murderface

Reaction score
Naw I know they were satellites and being near the equator it makes sense, the other thing though.....no clue what could move as fast as it did and make a 90* turn? I just know I don't ever want to be taken on a UFO for any reason at all!

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I witnessed the infamous Phoenix lights back in 97'. There's tons of footage out there of that one, check youtube if you care. The speed at which those things moved, from what appeared to be a dead stop (hovering?) and then stop again, INSTANTLY....only to speed off again in a different direction, was absolutely insane. This was repeated multiple times by multiple lights that were all in the same area.

Nothing mankind has the ability to create can move half as fast as those things did. Not to mention the fact that they appeared to be able to stop on a dime from top speed, in mid air and hover. Does that mean it was flippin aliens? not exactly but it's definitely some head scratchin, puzzling ass shit....

dramad1

Reaction score
What I saw was no sat. To low to ground and had a tripod looking tail. Also it just faded out and disappeared. I've seen all the vids with elenin and niburu etc. Maybe it's true but I need more evidence. If it was gonna be here by next year, shouldn't we see signs if it by now? I've also been following these random earthquakes all over the world. Seems like an awful lot of bigger quakes lately. I also just read some where that the one that happened on the east coast a few weeks ago was supposively cause by a nuclear explosion in some secret underground tunnels hidden by the CIA. There were strange sounds heard all over including a baseball game in Florida that suppose came from them venting these tunnels to relieve pressure or something of the sort. I've been roaming around you tube watching end of world style vids and conspiracy vids along with earthquake data etc and over half, I believe to be bullshat but some are very interesting and I can't knock them to bad especially considering the credible witnesses and research that has been done by top scientist etc... And there seems to be an awful lot of coincidences and unexplained truth. I just feel that it would be almost impossible for the government to keep all this a secret with so many professional whatevers around the world. Kinda hard to kill them all don't you think??? Although some of the top people that have cryer wolf are now dead or missing. What are your thoughts on all this?? Paranoid??? Not me, just somewhat fascinated and intrigued by it all.

rexrunner

Reaction score
Multiple theory. Mine Is. God created all, serpent who tricked eve was already here, serpent aka reptile.. I believe we were seeded here and don't truly understand our past. I can go on and on! So u personally witnessed the phoenix lights? wow! Kick azz

Top Bottom