Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD Mk3 for FJ Cruiser

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
For Sale is my URD MK3 supercharger for the 2007-2009 FJ Cruisers $3,600. It is Used with low miles, around 20k. I will be selling it with both stage 1 and stage 2 pulleys, AFE dry reusable filter (fairly new). Also comes with URD larger 70mm throttle body adapter and larger Toyota Throttle body. UNIT WILL NOT INCLUDE the engine management which in this case was a UCON Flex Tuner, which I highly recommend. YOU can purchase new from URD.https://urdusa.com/. Supercharger is currently still on my FJ, however when it sells I will remove it and ship it within 2weeks after payment has cleared. Comes with all piping, supercharger unit, intercooler, injectors, hoses, airbox with filter, oil reservoir and cooler, and BOV, and fuel pump. Accepting paypal only for payment. Drives awesome ! Very fast and smooth! Only due to my recent circumstances am I selling this
tango_face_crying.png
. Note:I did shorten the oil cooler mounting plate several inches for my offroad tube bumper. Buyer will have to install new Rotrex oil for oil cooler. Free local pickup from CA 92504 or will Ship to US 48 states!!
photo1-1.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo3.jpg
th_photo2-1.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
This kit is not going to fit the Tacoma. All the intercooler and piping is very different.

You should advertise it on the 4Runner boards. There is a very slight difference in some of the pipes for the 4Runner and it should bolt right up to the 2005-2009 4Runner V6.

Try 4Runner.org and Toyota120.com

G

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
Thanks G , I just posted it here because a lot of members are Toyota enthusiasts and know people. I also have it list on Fjcruiser forum

Top Bottom