Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MKIII stage 3 S/C for sale

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
kit has 5k miles on it and is complete with everything minus a fuel pump. Was holding onto it to hopefully put on a new truck or T4R but those dreams are slipping away. $4300 plus shipping and I will part ways. HMU for more pics or any questions. Cheers guys miss this family!

Limitless

Reaction score
Bump for a good buy. You guys should try and make it down to the next meet regardless of what car you bring.

dheafner

Reaction score
Pm'd very interested just have a couple questions if you could either call or text me 919-618-3026 that'd be great, thanks!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Bump for a good buy. You guys should try and make it down to the next meet regardless of what car you bring.
Thanks man! I'm hoping we can make it back to a XFE at some point. Just gotta stop make'n people...

Superloki24

Reaction score
Buy it, sell the UCON, and buy the 09+ UCON. Problem solved.
Still won't work for my truck. They are only good for the '09 - '11. I would need to swap out to an older ECU (05 - 08) and then build a jump harness to plug it in and then pray to the truck gods that all the wiring was done right......and also hope that the air injection system wouldn't cause an issue. Maybe one day I'll get the '12+ UCON....then we're talking...lol.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Still won't work for my truck. They are only good for the '09 - '11. I would need to swap out to an older ECU (05 - 08) and then build a jump harness to plug it in and then pray to the truck gods that all the wiring was done right......and also hope that the air injection system wouldn't cause an issue. Maybe one day I'll get the '12+ UCON....then we're talking...lol.
Damn...forgot the new plugs only get the UCON up to the '11s

Top Bottom