Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD S/C Reliable?

gmm3780

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting the URD S/C on my 07 x how reliable is it, does anyone have any bad stories about it or anything, is it worth losing the warranty, and what will it put my 0-60 time at?

Spyder327

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting the URD S/C on my 07 x how reliable is it, does anyone have any bad stories about it or anything, is it worth losing the warranty, and what will it put my 0-60 time at?

Well worth losing the warranty, i've had mine installed for about 13k miles now. The only problems that occurred with my system were my own fault. URD makes great stuff :top:

Their parts are very reliable

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yeah... it seems any of the problems that HAVE occured where mostly due to user errors.. If i had the cash i would have one on my truck :top:

I believe Spyder is putting down the most power with it so far :rock:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yeah... it seems any of the problems that HAVE occured where mostly due to user errors.. If i had the cash i would have one on my truck :top:

I believe Spyder is putting down the most power with it so far :rock:

Soon to be higher dyno numbers :biggrin:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i've had mine on for 10,xxx miles with no issues.
any issues you may have call up the boys at URD they have always taken very good care of me in the customer service dept. :rock: :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
i've had mine on for 10,xxx miles with no issues.
any issues you may have call up the boys at URD they have always taken very good care of me in the customer service dept. :rock: :top:

just out of curiosity, have you had your truck dyno'd and/or tuned with your setup?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i've done a little tuning on the fuel map, but never played with the timing or taken it to the dyno.

Spyder327

Reaction score
i've done a little tuning on the fuel map, but never played with the timing or taken it to the dyno.

what AFR are you at WOT.

Not messing with the timing is a good thing, only reason i changed mine is because of my aquamist kit.

You should get that thing dyno'd :rock:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i have it mid to high 10's mostly. there are a couple spots that I hit low 10's. I have a little more tuning to do, but it is getting closer to where i want it.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Iowa...and its lonely here
not too many other x-runners around to play with

azjimi

Reaction score
I've only put a few thousand miles on mine so far but it's good as gold! If you have the money & hate that wimpy A$$ stock motor, then it's a "must do".
I've never regreted it for a second...unless you count wishing for even MORE POWER!

akakrill

Reaction score
I've only put a few thousand miles on mine so far but it's good as gold! If you have the money & hate that wimpy A$$ stock motor, then it's a "must do".
I've never regreted it for a second...unless you count wishing for even MORE POWER!

Are you running the URD stock config?

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
ill be running the 80 mm pulley when i get time to install it.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
How long you been running the S/C?

your gonna love the difference from the 85mm to the 80mm :rock:

ha..... check out my little description thing, Ive had this S/C sitting here for almost 2 months now. I ordered it with the 80 mm pulley. Thing havent lined up to get the install done yet. this month looks good though :smile: Where did you guys put gauges by the way? I have the LC1 XD16 combo I need to put in.

Im really not in a huge rush to put it in, I have plenty of other projects to work on the X.

azjimi

Reaction score
Where did you guys put gauges by the way? I have the LC1 XD16 combo I need to put in.

This will not be a popular choice for most people, but it's what I did: Boost, AFR, & clock....plus I could always add as many as 3 more up top, tho I love my note pad (mine is a work truck).

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Top Bottom