Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD SS & COUPE WEIGHTED KNOBB installed

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i just did the same thing today. but i also did one of coupe's 9 1/2 levers also. sooooooo a urd s/s coupe 9.5 but i used the trd ball. not to happy with the rattle in the knob now. that is my only complaint!! as for the s/s absolutely love it. i was thinking i could fill the ball with epoxy to cut down on the rattle. sorry for the thread jack

The solid shifter does transmit more transmission vibration into the truck, and mine does the exact same thing... But to me it's a minor sacrifice for the vastly improved shift throw and engagement.

hmm idk if its just me but i get no rattle at all :dontknow:
its actually really solid i get a little rub sound but thats cause i cleaned the leather around the shifter with interior dash and trim detailer but it always does that and goes away when its dried up again...but zero rattle....pretty sure coupe is right tho, get a weighted knob

autobodyX

Reaction score
hmm idk if its just me but i get no rattle at all :dontknow:
its actually really solid i get a little rub sound but thats cause i cleaned the leather around the shifter with interior dash and trim detailer but it always does that and goes away when its dried up again...but zero rattle....pretty sure coupe is right tho, get a weighted knob

With my modded shifter Its a temperature thing, try driving on a 20 degree cold morning, the thing hisses like a snake at constant RPMs and rattles/vibrates at some load points (I love it). Above 65 degrees you will not hear it. Small price to pay for the performance gain.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
I get what you mean here in Cali it's either sunny or not but that's it lol
I was driving it today and the rub sound is gone and I was trying to hear or find imperfections but still just feeling great.

I really want some headers now if anyone knows of anything

Top Bottom