Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USA SPEC PA15-TOY, Who's using one with iPhone 3G?

Vince77

Reaction score
I just ordered one from amazon, and the website says it works with/charges the iPhone 3G.
Just looking for a some feedback from those who are using this combo.

dmbfan73

Reaction score
I just ordered one from amazon, and the website says it works with/charges the iPhone 3G.
Just looking for a some feedback from those who are using this combo.
dont have one, cant provide any usefull info on the product. good luck home slice. :crinklehair:

Vince77

Reaction score
dont have one, cant provide any usefull info on the product. good luck home slice. :crinklehair:

Wow your just as helpful here as you are on mod days. :D

Just kidding homie. :rofl:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Oh he's like me, call up Kev, he'll mod for beer... :top:

That was my trick...:laugh:

Mike_Mc

Reaction score
I use the USA SPEC PA15 with a 16G iPhone 3G running OS 3.1.2 (not jail broken)

In general, I think the USA SPEC PA15 is a piece of crap. It's very poorly designed. I've had nothing but problems with mine. I even sent the first one back because it was DOA out of the box. The owner's manual and setup instructions are pretty much useless (a combination of poorly written and out-of-date for the actual device shipped.) Tech support is non-existent. The most annoying part is that it works OK about 80% of the time...the other 20% of the time it has a mind of its own and just plays random songs or parts of random songs with no rhyme or reason. It works just enough to keep me from tearing into the dash to rip the whole thing out and sending it back.

So, good luck with your experience.

Oh, and if your question is: Does it charge the iPhone? The answer is yes, if they send you the correct iPhone/iPod Touch interface cable.

Vince77

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I hope mine works better also. I haven't heard of any issues with the previous one, the PA12-TOY.

Top Bottom