Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'Veil' stealth paint!

lenie03

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard of it but never meet anyone that has used it.

X-Runnin

Reaction score
I've seen it before but with our big as s headlights I think a laser could pick up a reading even with 5 cans of that stuff applied :burnout:

Gadget

Reaction score
That will not work.

Some type of active system does have some benifit. I had the first version of LASER jamer and it really worked. The only LASER gun it did not work on with the LTI 20/20 LIDAR unit. Yep, I tested a bunch of them.

I think I might still have some info on my site about it.

Gadget

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
The veil product was proven to reduce the range of laser not block it out - tested by speed labs.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
when your looking through the eye piece of a laser unit you really cant target a small piece of the car. Don't waste your money on the stealth crap. The laser signal with the speed comes back lightning fast as soon as you pull the trigger.

If you dont want a ticket dont speed.

ddongbap

Reaction score
Lol. Radars reflect off of mass. Unless you're running some super slick Stealth Bomber stuff, you're better off just following the speed limit on high risk areas.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
when your looking through the eye piece of a laser unit you really cant target a small piece of the car. Don't waste your money on the stealth crap. The laser signal with the speed comes back lightning fast as soon as you pull the trigger.

If you dont want a ticket dont speed.

The purpose of veil is to reduce reflective surfaces (headlights and plate) against laser speed guns (LIDAR). The beam of a laser shot is only 11 feet wide at about 1,800' (past the legal limit of speed detection). At 500 Feet when an officer picks you out from a crowd of cars the beam is only 18 inches wide. For lidar to work the target object needs to produce dielectric discontinuity to "reflect" the wave. Some objects and materials have literally no detection range at all - many things also reduce it significantly such as rain, air pollution, aerosols, and even certain paints, and other contaminations.

While the speed calculation of a laser speed gun (LIDAR) is very fast thanks to the properties of the technology and the digital information processing of the gun the ideology behind jamming is to REDUCE THE RANGE laser detection is capable of recording your speed from.

The veil may only take lets say even 100 feet off the detection range - it helps! The main ideology however behind veil is to be used in conjunction with an ACTIVE method of laser jamming. Those electronic products that use PASSIVE laser jamming and even passive radar jamming simply do not work. When used in conjunction with a good ACTIVE laser jammer veil proves to be worth the money - while on its own its seemingly pointless.

Last edited:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
there is another way they can dtermine how fast you are going without lidar /radar.its called a helicopter and a measured stretch of roadway.time the distance traveled and make determination as to speed acurately.

got caught on my harley this way and the speed was dead on the money.helo radios the ground vehicle then bamm the lights are on.no radar present.asked officers how they determined my speed he simply pointed to the sky where the chopper was circling overhead!! done deal ticket city!:laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
there is another way they can dtermine how fast you are going without lidar /radar.its called a helicopter and a measured stretch of roadway.time the distance traveled and make determination as to speed acurately.

got caught on my harley this way and the speed was dead on the money.helo radios the ground vehicle then bamm the lights are on.no radar present.asked officers how they determined my speed he simply pointed to the sky where the chopper was circling overhead!! done deal ticket city!:laugh:

That is the biggest waste of tax money in existence - that is counter productive. How much money does it cost to fly that helicopter around to catch speeders lol.

That is nothing a decent lawyer cant handle though. My lawyer got an 8 point speeding ticket of mine dropped lol - I am glad the area around here doesn't waste our money like that!

That is crazy man.

Top Bottom