Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VIR- June 9-10th

BondXII

Reaction score
So I got bored and messed with a spreadsheet. Got times for me, macg33k, gadget, amyguyclayton, and Autobodyx. I couldn't help but to notice that one of us doesn't look like the rest. LOL. At least she got better through the day. Between an instructor that was a bit scared and early brake issues on Sunday, she did good. I think that the instructor didn't like the idea of being in a truck, then there's a chick driving on top of that. I think he got a bit nervous when Amy goes out on the track and hammers down! :) She said he "squeaked" sometime during the first heat doing into a turn. Poor guy wasn't ready.

Have to just work on her mechanic. LOL

My best time was a 2:37.9... Not sure why it didn't save in the picture.

Attachments

• image-1450561170.jpg
    image-1450561170.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 130

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
I deserve a re-do...lol
Between the instructor squeaking, breathing heavy in my ear piece, grabbing every handle in sight, and my brake issue, i call bullshit...LOL

But it was an amazing time!!

macg33k

Reaction score
Nice job on the spreadsheet, Buck! Nerd! :laugh:

I've been getting some nice comments on my YouTube videos from other guys that were in our group - the black mustang, the black Challenger SRT8, etc.

And I dunno about you other guys that were out there this weekend, but I'm having serious problems getting much work done this week so far! Sitting here daydreaming about getting better lap times, and just thinking back to how much fun I had this weekend. :drool2:

Most fun I've had in a LONG time. Cannot wait to do it again. But first...I gotta get some XII Performance suspension! :rockon:

Gadget

Reaction score
I deserve a re-do...lol
Between the instructor squeaking, breathing heavy in my ear piece, grabbing every handle in sight, and my brake issue, i call bullshit...LOL

But it was an amazing time!!

This post can be taken in so many different directions. Some of which could end up on a T-Shirt.

G

azburnin

Reaction score
I just literally laughed out loud from Amy's spread sheet in comparison lol

BondXII

Reaction score
Nice job on the spreadsheet, Buck! Nerd! :laugh:

I've been getting some nice comments on my YouTube videos from other guys that were in our group - the black mustang, the black Challenger SRT8, etc.

And I dunno about you other guys that were out there this weekend, but I'm having serious problems getting much work done this week so far! Sitting here daydreaming about getting better lap times, and just thinking back to how much fun I had this weekend. :drool2:

Most fun I've had in a LONG time. Cannot wait to do it again. But first...I gotta get some XII Performance suspension! :rockon:

You're just hating because your Mac didn't have an Ap for that. :rofl:

It's been hard to get back in the swing. Even more so since we took Monday off too to take it easy coming home. 8 1/2 hours of driving after racing all day was NOT on the schedule. I think this is the first time in a while that actually didn't pass out like an old man in the passanger seat. :top:

Rumor has it that they have everything in stock...just what I heard anyways. LOL

Progress is progress. :top: No matter how tight Amy made that instructer pucker. :laugh:

I love this vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCX7vxAZmM&feature=youtu.be

I thought the same thing. Glad she got faster as the day progressed, no matter what it looked like on a graph. :blurock:

This post can be taken in so many different directions. Some of which could end up on a T-Shirt.

G

I thought the same thing when I read her post. :biggrin: Of course, my mind is out of the gutter only periodically anyways.

I just literally laughed out loud from Amy's spread sheet in comparison lol

You should have been me after 20+ hours of being up and working. After I gave up trying to get all of our time on one chart... I got to hers and was like what the crap!? :hmmmm2: I'm proud of her that she got faster as the day progressed, despite the journey there. :top::adore::blurock::rockon::biggrin: That's my girl! What what?!

azburnin

Reaction score
Oh I'm proud too, I just remember first meetin you guys and her driving like a wild banshee lol. The chart goes along with it :)

BondXII

Reaction score
azburnin said:
Oh I'm proud too, I just remember first meetin you guys and her driving like a wild banshee lol. The chart goes along with it :)

Nothing like a first impression. LOL

BondXII

Reaction score
Why am I still picking rubber from the cracks and crevices of my X? Because race truck. LOL

autobodyX

Reaction score
Why am I still picking rubber from the cracks and crevices of my X? Because race truck. LOL

I washed my truck and cleaned it up but left the rubber streaks on the paint, that you get from the big chunks of tire rubber flying off the track. I want to saver them for a while.

Gadget

Reaction score
Did any get any video of me passing all those Mustangs, the two ZR-1 Corvettes, and the GT-R?

G

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score

Im so going to frame that chart and hang it in the living room...LOL

Like my instructor told me...Road Course driving is like slow dancing with your vehicle. Smooth driving will get you the faster time.

Then here comes Amy...I believe my section of the chart was HIP HOP Dancing...LOL

macg33k

Reaction score
So I guess that means that autocross is like going into a mosh pit with your vehicle, right? :)

azburnin

Reaction score
Lol g unless you videoed it your prob the only one that witnessed it lol not that I doubt it cause well your G and all

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Did any get any video of me passing all those Mustangs, the two ZR-1 Corvettes, and the GT-R?

G

I have watched hours of video so far...i have not seen that pass yet. I do have you passing the X-Runners :)

I will put that in the video. I will let you know if i come across your take down pass

I do however have enough video of everyone passing that RX8 to make an entire video..LOL..In one video buck lapped the RX8 3 times.

BondXII

Reaction score
azburnin said:
Lmao corny haha, yeah that women could not drive, she was litterally on a Sunday drive it seemed.

She could drive... Just not fast. LOL

Top Bottom