Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted: URD MAF Calibrator

nine9six

Reaction score
Like the title says, looking for a MAF Calibrator.

Anyone?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
If this member doesn't respond and pay for the one I am selling and has dibs on, then you may be in luck with buying mine. There are actually too. I will hopefully hear from the both. But if they back out, its yours. I already have established contact with G-man. Will ship it to him and he will load it and send it back (I will PM you those details pending these other deals). You will just have to cover the shippin to get it to you. What kinda intake are you rawkin?

nine9six

Reaction score
If this member doesn't respond and pay for the one I am selling and has dibs on, then you may be in luck with buying mine. There are actually too. I will hopefully hear from the both. But if they back out, its yours. I already have established contact with G-man. Will ship it to him and he will load it and send it back (I will PM you those details pending these other deals). You will just have to cover the shippin to get it to you. What kinda intake are you rawkin?

Hey man that sounds great! Right now, my intake is stock. However, Chris (shaggy) is building me the same intake that he has (sounds awesome!) but I can get the details and get back to you.

Do keep me posted on this. How much were you looking to get for one? JW! :top:

-Justin

KETCHUP

Reaction score
150. The type of intake is important to know becuase they are loaded by Gadget for the specific set up you have. If it ends up me dealin with you on this sale, I would advise givin the custom intake details to gadget. He also has some good deals on his intakes. You would love the URD TCAI and that he can reload the MAF for it. Check with him before you make any decisions.

nine9six

Reaction score
Alright man, I REALLY appreciate the heads-up. :top: Thanks for looking out! :adore:

Top Bottom