Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Watch out if come up to Canada

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Only i you're going 50 Km PH over the speed limit!
Be careful out there ay!

hiflyer

Reaction score
well, you would have to be going !!!!! 50 !!!!! over

it's not like 20 or 30 over...

i_ski

Reaction score
Dude that law can stay in ontario!
It's horse sh!t it covers "Julian Fantino, commissioner of the OPP, points out that the new law applies to unsafe lane changes, tailgating and not driving to suit the conditions, such as going over the speed limit in a snowstorm and risking lives.Infractions also include any kind of "stunt" driving, such as popping wheelies or doing "doughnuts" by spinning your vehicles." and last year they busted 5,000 people for the covered infractions. WOW

JacksonJ

Reaction score
I got to learn to slow down. There are few that pass me on the highways.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Come 2 Dallas,Texas. The whole town is a speedway!! :driver:U may not b able 2 keep up with us!! :laugh:

Lol, yeah its always fun when I go to Dallas. Dont have to worry about cops unless you are doing over 100mph basically.

i_ski

Reaction score
I hear montana is the place for us speeders

i_ski

Reaction score
They should only be allowed to do that if the speed limits actually reflected the performance of todays cars and truck not the ones from thirty years ago. Next thing you know you won't be allowed to have an aftermarket supercharger or turbocharger because they "can boost the vehicle's ability to accelerate."
Stoopid ontario! Remind me not to move there.

JacksonJ

Reaction score
They should only be allowed to do that if the speed limits actually reflected the performance of todays cars and truck not the ones from thirty years ago. Next thing you know you won't be allowed to have an aftermarket supercharger or turbocharger because they "can boost the vehicle's ability to accelerate."
Stoopid ontario! Remind me not to move there.

Not sure where you live ISki, but it is illegal to have NOS hooked up in Ontario. Unless it's on a track.

Scratchy

Reaction score
Sadly, we've had so many street racers killing people & themselves in the past few years,
I think it's only a matter of time before this comes to BC.

Top Bottom