Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Goes Around Comes Around

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I'm driving along on a decent sized highway going back to school the other night around 11pm and my V1 starts going off Ka so obviously I hit the brakes. Then I notice a guy coming up pretty quick behind me so when he passes me I flash my brights a bunch of times... By now Ka is going off at full strength. The guy sees me flash him, and finds it necessary to give me the finger and speed off... Then the road lights up with red and blue and BAM cop nails him. :hahaha:

emo_X

Reaction score
he was just telling u were number one :laugh:

Shanes56

Reaction score
wow, that is why it is so hard to be nice. great thing you did though

wshsbears

Reaction score
i love it when that happens! ur heart starts racing thinking ur gonna get pulled over and then they fly past u!

i had that happen today.. i was drifting all over the place b/c well.. thats what i do when i drive and i was drifting across a 4 lane intersection (when i had a green light) and 2 seconds later this sheriff comes flying up behind me so of course im makin sure im goin the speed limit and such and then they flick on the lights and i about shat myself and they flew past me. i about died.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
its only funny when it happens to someone else but not when it happens to you... but in these cases :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hahaha:

jmoore120

Reaction score
I bet he was pissed, should have waived at him :hahaha:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:rofl: HAHAHA That's epic!

Top Bottom