Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wheels

HOTROD-X

Reaction score
can someone photo shop some stock wheels bright orange of me on a swb x

nick_gz1

Reaction score
IMO that looks like garbage on a swb, maybe a dif. Shade of orange but that one won't cut it!

xrgilly

Reaction score
gunmetal i think is the best look for swb once my matte black rims get some chips and what not I'm going to get mine powder coated gunmetal

ok what color will look the best
:hmmmm2:

did u look though what i posted? i think on page 5 or later a photo chop was done and the orange looks really good

Last edited:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
ok what color will look the best
:hmmmm2:

Do you like the orange? Did you see the photochop in the link that xrgilly posted?

Its your truck and if you like it go for it, you are the one that sees it every day. Just because someone says THEY don't like it doesn't mean you cant do it

Just incase you missed it
OrangeX.jpg

xrgilly

Reaction score
Do you like the orange? Did you see the photochop in the link that xrgilly posted?

Its your truck and if you like it go for it, you are the one that sees it every day. Just because someone says THEY don't like it doesn't mean you cant do it

Just incase you missed it
OrangeX.jpg

i personally really like this maybe do the mirrors as well

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I second this, I think this looks good. HAs to be a certain person to drive it, I would ;)

xrgilly

Reaction score
i like to rock something supper bright and different

Moneyblind

Reaction score
HAha, do it gilly! DO ET! You already have the SWB ;) Come be different with me!

xrgilly

Reaction score
lol i just got my rims once i get some paint chips or i get bored of them ill prob go like this
33840230038_large.jpg

some neon yellow

Image0511.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom