Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which Shifter

KX7

Reaction score
Love my TRD Quick Shifter........

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ive had the b&m for couple yrs i think, i had to take it out because my tranny was going out, so had put the stock on in been like that like 3 months still fighting the stealership, that another story, but the b&m much much better never used the other ones though, stock sucks, loose as hell and long azz throw! wish ss was little sorter though

sandman21

Reaction score
I'd like to thank everybody who had input on here. I have decided to go with the B&M. It seems to have alot of support. Does anyone know why they discontinued the shifter though?

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
TRD bought them out last I heard. They're just taking the BM name off the S/S, slapping the TRD on there, and charging 150 bucks more. Typical, eh?

You might be able to find one or two new ones still floating around SOMEWHERE, but I highly doubt it. Next best bet is a used one, this and CT for sale threads might be a good place to check. Good luck, I ain't parting with mine. :biggrin:

Ryan

Top Bottom