Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who did I find? Gainesville/Alachua

outofstep

Reaction score
Seeing as how there was an XR Underground sticker on the back glass, I'm fairly sure he/she posts here. So who did I find?

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Were you just passing thru or do you live in the area now. That truck belongs to ajkhaos which he doesn't frequent here very much anymore. But if your still in the neighborhood hit me up because I live about 20 minutes from that very spot.

harjms

Reaction score
Quickly looking at these pictures I thought the store was "Michaels". I was thinking what's the chances of two XR owners shopping at Michaels let alone one. Nice looking trucks. I ordered a tonneau for mine, hope it looks as good as the both of yours.

outofstep

Reaction score
I live in Gainesville. Was stopping at the grocery store to get apples and carrots for a visit to the retired horse farm.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I live in Gainesville. Was stopping at the grocery store to get apples and carrots for a visit to the retired horse farm.

That kool. I wasn't sure if you were just passing thru since your location says fort walton.

Hit me up anytime on here and we can meet up and hang out. Are you going to the gatornationals in two weeks? Im going, but might take my rc51 instead of the x (better parking).

BondXII

Reaction score
He's had computer issues logging in but this is Ajay. Lives in Keystone Heights.

nine9six

Reaction score
Thread Rez.... Nice pic. That's AJ.

Makes me want to do my headlights. Time and money...mostly time, these days.

Chris, WHAT UP???

Top Bottom