Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who works at Ft Walton Boeing?

skilledbum23

Reaction score
I just started a job out at the Ft Walton Beach, FL Boeing office. I know whoever it was saw my truck, so who are you??? :) I was gonna tag ya, but I figured I'd check on here first.... :top:

Kristina (Lance's wife)

Gadget

Reaction score
What are you doing for Boeing?

G

Roxspin72

Reaction score
Dang...

I just started a job out at the Ft Walton Beach, FL Boeing office. I know whoever it was saw my truck, so who are you??? :) I was gonna tag ya, but I figured I'd check on here first.... :top:

Kristina (Lance's wife)

I dont work there, but been TDY there twice. FWB is a hell of a place to be. Spent a combined time of 1mo @ the Ramada Inn...

Nough said:rockon:

Enjoy...

THE MACF

Reaction score
Wasn't me but I see a stock SWB at the Miller Distributor down the street all the time.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
Yea, this guy was definitely in the Boeing parking lot. And I'm a technical writer (update military manuals for C-130's, 53 helicopters, HH-60's, CH-47's, and so on), but for Boeing, all I'm doing is taking the paper manuals and converting them into an Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) which is a big database where all C-130 manuals are combined in an electronic interactive database - if that made any sense...lol

And the X-Runner I saw there was SWB with a tonneau cover. Looked stock...

Kristina

09runner

Reaction score
i dont know who it is but if he/she reads this thread then you need to come out to bayfront with us tonight. for those who are goin keep checkin the thread about bayfront if you're still goin. lets get as many X's out there as possible.

heloboby7

Reaction score
I know the SWB one that works at the Goldring Miller distribution place because I used to service their trucks. He's not on this site but I have his phone number.

Top Bottom