Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: Solid Shifter From Stock Shifter.

Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I remember seeing that thread. I stole the idea and did it with permatex on my current shifter. :top:

I stole this idea and put a twist to it, for people who do not have the ability to weld. It is at the tale end of this write up. It was one of my first posts here. I have been using this set up for a few months and I am very happy with the results.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?
t=2520&highlight=loctite+shifter

Vince77

Reaction score
why didnt you like it that short??

For one thing, it made shifting a little to hard, especially for reverse. Also it was kinda hard to reach for me. If I had longer arms it might not be so bad.
It's was definitly cool having such a short throw.

eXuser01

Reaction score
For one thing, it made shifting a little to hard, especially for reverse. Also it was kinda hard to reach for me. If I had longer arms it might not be so bad.
It's was definitly cool having such a short throw.

ooo i thinking about doing this i have the b&m but im debating but nice write up :top:

AFP520

Reaction score
That's really short but not a bad solution at all. I'll stick with my B&M :biggrin:

shane881510

Reaction score
I done my shifter like u did urs. it's awesome takes no time at all. looks great I ain't got to drive it yet. still working on my custom exhaust. great how too man. good pics and easy to follow Ur steps.

Top Bottom