Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB: Front Stock Springs

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
I've got a set. 100 plus shipping. 30000 miles on them. Swapped me for ss stock height and don't need them anymore. Lmk.

xrgilly

Reaction score
sorry bro i hold on 2 alll my stock parts i can ask my father inlaw to get a price on new ones if u like
get some sort of discount

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Get the higher ppi stock height coils man, there are 2 members(I think) selling sets that were never installed for like 2 bills, plus I got stuff stacking up at the us mailbox and could make a grab for ya....

TegoXR

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards it but the stock coils delayed my plans....shouldn't have sold my stock springs. :S

xrgilly

Reaction score
lol i like the djm look but soon as u cut the frame from what i understand u cant certify the truck unless u know somebody they will do a cert

TegoXR

Reaction score
Hmm...didn't know that...lol! At the same time, I'm looking at the front and rear sway bars with QA1's.

xrgilly

Reaction score
do u have the mono leafs or just the blocks?

Hmm...didn't know that...lol! At the same time, I'm looking at the front and rear sway bars with QA1's.
ya i remember gator saying something about the frame thing

im also looking into the sways and i want to get a set of long tubes

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
get the mono leafs and qa1s well worth it or even the drop steel leafs iwas ready to pull out the drop and go back to stock hight then i decided to try the monos and qa's so much better and get ahold of urd trac bar

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Get in on the group buy for the steel leafs bro.

xrgilly

Reaction score
somebody up hear needs to get a set of these im curiouse to see how the ride differs from mono leafs to the steals atleast with the steals u dont have to worry about them breaking without the trac bar

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Im in on the group buy, so we could compare the two in the spring.

xrgilly

Reaction score
nice!!
we need to actually do a weekend meet in the spring its just so hard to find a date everyone can make it we should aim to do a camping weekend again this time ill stay lol grand bend again or wassaga somethin like that

Top Bottom