Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest East 2009

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Are people without an xrunner allowed to come? even if theyve never owned an X before? If so is anyone going that doesnt have an X?

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Are people without an xrunner allowed to come? even if theyve never owned an X before? If so is anyone going that doesnt have an X?

everyone is welcome bro! c'mon out i promise it will be worth it:top:

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score

Several members of " Team BadAzz " will be tagging along with me. A 350z, a 240sx, and an Rx8. I invited them to come check out our event. However...they have been instructed to not park amongst the XR's. I think If we do have a "show and shine" or any sort of "car show" type event during that weekend that only XR owners be allowed to participate. I think that's only fair, seeing as how this is a Toyota Xrunner event and not an all imports gathering.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Several members of " Team BadAzz " will be tagging along with me. A 350z, a 240sx, and an Rx8. I invited them to come check out our event. However...they have been instructed to not park amongst the XR's. I think If we do have a "show and shine" or any sort of "car show" type event during that weekend that only XR owners be allowed to participate. I think that's only fair, seeing as how this is a Toyota Xrunner event and not an all imports gathering.

team what???

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Well no need for me to pull my hair out about getting the X back on the road then...

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
team what???

" BadAzz " ...Just some local guys/girls with differnt types of vehicles that started hanging out together.Mostly people who enjoy cars and had no other group to hang out with. If there were more XR local I'd hang with them, but I'm all alone out here.

DJmckay

Reaction score
got some bad news i don't think i am going to be able to make it this time around again guys sorry. a bunch of shit just came up and i gotta take care of business.:thumpdown:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
got some bad news i don't think i am going to be able to make it this time around again guys sorry. a bunch of shit just came up and i gotta take care of business.:thumpdown:

You still in SC?

ntinhri

Reaction score

atleast you always have a excuse:top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I think we're gonna need name-tags for this event :smile:

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Is there going to be any additional PM's sent out with exact times to meet for such things as the auto museum, dinner,etc.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there going to be any additional PM's sent out with exact times to meet for such things as the auto museum, dinner,etc.

You will receive a "rough" itinerary with your tickets - which you will receive via mail before the event.

shaX 07

Reaction score
So it looks like XFE is not geared towards MODs or installs or truck detailings? I mean, yeah that stuff does sound like fun but what's X-Fest without installs? :hmmmm2:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So it looks like XFE is not geared towards MODs or installs or truck detailings? I mean, yeah that stuff does sound like fun but what's X-Fest without installs? :hmmmm2:

If you want to do something simple, I'm sure that you could find time to do it. But a hotel parking lot isn't really the place to be trying to do an install.

X-Fest is MUCH more about the people than the trucks. Don't get me wrong - seeing the trucks, getting ideas and being able to admire other peoples work is awesome... but these few days are much more about hanging out and having some fun.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
If you want to do something simple, I'm sure that you could find time to do it. But a hotel parking lot isn't really the place to be trying to do an install.

X-Fest is MUCH more about the people than the trucks. Don't get me wrong - seeing the trucks, getting ideas and being able to admire other peoples work is awesome... but these few days are much more about hanging out and having some fun.

I think if enough people brought tools,etc. those interested in some light modding could do so in one of the far corners of the parking lot at the hotel.
I'm mostly interested in having everyone open up their trucks. I wanna see what crazy sh*t people have done that I haven't thought of yet.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I think if enough people brought tools,etc. those interested in some light modding could do so in one of the far corners of the parking lot at the hotel.
I'm mostly interested in having everyone open up their trucks. I wanna see what crazy sh*t people have done that I haven't thought of yet.

thats the best part of it. And no 2 trucks are the same :top:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
its looking pretty questionable for me right now. Im off work for another week due to lack of work, so I dont know if im going to have the money to come.

Top Bottom