Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Tickets ON SALE!

mathyou

Reaction score
I'm so ready!!! My Tickets are ordered and ready... I just need to know what hotel know!!! So someone let me know so I can book a room!!

<To the LV Crew> Can't wait to convoy with you guys!

metalheadx

Reaction score
I'm so ready!!! My Tickets are ordered and ready... I just need to know what hotel know!!! So someone let me know so I can book a room!!

glad you can make it another truck to rule the highway :top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score

PM Klint for Hotel information. :top:

mathyou

Reaction score
cant find any person named Klint..... Um..... help? lol

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Klint is the webmaster, his site name is K2. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score

glad you can make it and i must say nice looking sig:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've received quite a few PM's regarding the tickets. Tickets will be emailed in PDF format to the email address registered in the XRU store the week of the event (next week/weekend). I'll be putting all the tickets together this week and prepping the shipment of merchandise and giveaways.

Looks like we're gonna have a great turnout first year for XFW in Havasu!!! Sure wish I could make it!

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Klint!!!! Wish u could make it too!!!! :top:

jmony55

Reaction score
Looks like we're gonna have a great turnout first year for XFW in Havasu!!! Sure wish I could make it!

you cant make it? that sucks. your the whole mastermind behind XRU, too bad you cant make a special guest appearance.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you cant make it? that sucks. your the whole mastermind behind XRU, too bad you cant make a special guest appearance.

If I didn't have a 6 week old baby, I would be there. That kinda threw a wrench in my XFW plans. Steven and I were both gonna fly out together. Next year should be doable once the kids are both a little older.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Man, even you guys were planning on flying it? I'll be just getting back from Texas but it's the wifes Bday. I wanna comee.... :thumpdown:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hey Spyder will be there none the less.... don't let him use any chaser with his licker shots :rofl:

Top Bottom