Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"X-Panels" Raffle

adamewwy

Reaction score
1. Coupe. 5 chances @ $20
2. Hottacox
3. BondXII 5 tickets.
4. sinister07
5. on to the next
6. Zibilich, 2 tickets
7. Hotrodt
8. Moneyblind
9. adamewwy

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Bump up for more entries. I still have to make the boxes but the front panels are nearly completed. I will try to have them done this week for the lucky winner. And again these panels will be grey primered. I do not have the equipment or ability to professionally paint them or the extra cash to do so.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I would say now but I hate to "sit" on other peoples money when I don't have the product completed yet.

And gilly I can help you out with finding an extra set of 05-08 door panels like I did to chop in to. I finally chopped into the extra set I bought two days ago and I admit I was glad that it wasn't my stock set. I need to find some kind of adhesive that is super strong with bonding the metal screws to fiberglass. I've been using loctite brand 3000psi resin and hardener and I don't think it's very good. Any suggestions?

xrgilly

Reaction score
don't know how much space u have but if this is how the mounting bolts are attached to the cf hood scoop

u can ask that guy what he uses
DSCN2845.jpg

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
xrgilly said:
don't know how much space u have but if this is how the mounting bolts are attached to the cf hood scoop

u can ask that guy what he uses

I didn't even think about asking him. I just sent him a pm. Thanks for the suggestion.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I was actually just thinking about that James...from now on I will glass them in while I'm laying the panels so I don't have to worry about them ever coming off. They will be one with the force...I mean panels lol.

BondXII

Reaction score
What's the status in this? Just curious.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
On hold at the moment. Been swamped with work and getting ready for scrapin the coast.

Bump up...need at least 6 more tickets sold to have the raffle.

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
Right on. Just haven't heard in awhile. We would like to go to Scraping the Coast but just spent too much on the past events weave gone too. Gotta throttle back a little. LOL

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Bump for more people. I will try to have these finished ASAP. If more people want to have another raffle after this one then I will make another set....if not then I may be selling the molds for the panels to fund other projects.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Put me down for another ticket to get this moving:top:

sinister07

Reaction score
You should set a date for the raffle so we can get you the cash and maybe get people a bit more excited. I will take another ticket to get this moving as well.

Jwall

Reaction score
I will take a ticket. Hows the payment work? paypal

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
No date is set right now. I still have to finish the panels. I was recently in a wreck at work so things have slowed down more than they already were and I don't want to have anyone's money without a finished product. And yes the payments will be made through PayPal.

Top Bottom