Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-R Leather Seats F/S with stock trade.

ddongbap

Reaction score
Okay, I'm not sure if you guys have seen my my seats, but they're black leather, with red centers. I'm looking for a trade + cash.

Heres a photo.

HuntingtonBeachTacomameet-6-16-0-15.jpg

I need to try to get rid of these quick style. I'm getting rid of my truck by the end of this month. So let me know asap.

Btw, these seats don't have the seat rattling that most people have.

Front seat a little darker in the red area, due to my dirty ass. =]

Uh... everything works fine. No tears, no burns. I'm not a smoker, so they don't smell like smoke either.

/edit

They came from the dealer like this. Not sure if it was a factory option. Its in the little window sticker when you buy the car.

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
How much cash are you needing to boot???

wish i was local :thumpdown:

07xrunner

Reaction score
getting rid of your truck next month :dontknow: is everyone gonna sell there truck

ddongbap

Reaction score
Seems like it. Its weird. I was planning this for over 3 months, even though it was under wraps.

Jonathan

Reaction score
any other pics of them? i want to see how off the red is:biggrin:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
any other pics of them? i want to see how off the red is:biggrin:

I was just telling Ms. Stevenredx how i wish i was close by so I could pick them up.... then i told her you will probabley end up getting them :laugh:

El Bandido X

Reaction score
im in the san fernando valley how much u want for them with the trade of my seats?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
im in the san fernando valley how much u want for them with the trade of my seats?

Not that it really matters, but are you planning a black/blue/red theme? :hmmmm2: Sounds interesting that you'd want these black/red seats for your SWB X. I'd like to see how that turns out :smile:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
nice looking seats ill just have to settle for trd seat covers

El Bandido X

Reaction score
Not that it really matters, but are you planning a black/blue/red theme? :hmmmm2: Sounds interesting that you'd want these black/red seats for your SWB X. I'd like to see how that turns out :smile:

well the thought came to mind red and blue but really i cant just change ou the read part to blue

XDsm

Reaction score
Do the seats come with the Apple Juice pictured?:eviltongue::laugh:

Top Bottom