Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRAZ Fest! Coming November 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qponde51

Reaction score
I'm in.. Please add my name to the list. Ill be rollin with you guys TreTuna:top:

Black Magic

Reaction score
Any new news on what the happenings will be...do I hear streaking? i won't be cold so no excuses ahhh hahaha

Super Werty

Reaction score
UPDATE

UPDATE

Meet has been Cancelled

Well I hate the be the bearer of bad news but I have to let you all know ahead of time. The meet has been cancelled. Unfortunately a few of the planners of this event ran into some issues with timing, lack of interest, and economic issues, etc and to make a long story short I can't plan the entire thing by myself.:frown:

Do not think that is the end of large meets in AZ, we definitely want to host one, but it just wont be able to happen in 2010.

That being said, I am going to try my best to gather up a large AZ convoy(or as big as possible) to drive to Texfest. So far it isnt looking good as this is still is in the same time period that conflicted with the az meet, so Im kinda screwed, unless somehow people get time off at the last minute.

Mods please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom