Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU Calendar Re-Order

BondXII

Reaction score
742. It is probably waiting for me at the house now. Mail goes all over the place before it makes it to my house. I was just checking to see if anybody else was still waiting around for theirs.

Buck :driver:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
got mine the day before yesterday looks good cant wait to set it up in my new place.

BondXII

Reaction score
I was right... :biggrin: It was sitting at the front door waiting on me when I got home today. Looks pretty cool. I like it because its full of nothing but XR-U guys. Can't wait for next year. Maybe I'll even be one of the months. :rockon:

Thanks again, and I'll be sure to hang it proudly in my office. :adore:

Buck :driver:

Wizard

Reaction score
I received mine as well. Really nice touches. I've bought forum calendars (Supra and Maxima) and they don't have the nice little touches that you added. ie mods, location, XRU banner etc.

Very well done. :top:

Only suggestion I would have for next year is to make it 11x17 (widescreen aspect ratio-ish) and charge us a few extra bucks. The Maxima calendar I have now is this way, and I can honestly say, that the bigger size makes all the difference in the world.

Top Bottom