Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS XRU Hoodies

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Klint, how many of things was printed up? i'm really curious.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Klint, how many of things was printed up? i'm really curious.

There were 77 ordered. My wife and I bought one each, so 75 went to members. Actually 74 --- my boss thought mine was so cool he bought one too. :rock::biggrin:

x-stealth

Reaction score
This site has really grown quickly! Thanks again for the hoodie and site! Glad to see so many people supporting the site.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ya thanks for everything! wish i would have known about the site sooner than few months ago! been waiting for something like this since 05 when i got my X!!! I finily made it to the post office to pick my hoodie up! looks great, think i might have got a size to big but it works great most my stuff to big anyways! thing is a little still! and feels like will be really warm!

HiTek21

Reaction score
I got my tracking number the other day, hopefully mine will be here tomorrow. It's cold at night

pumo420

Reaction score
yay!! got home from work and the hoodie showed up must say its really comfortable, thanks alot for making these!

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I have yet to pick mine up at my mailbox, tracking says it was processed but there is no delivery confirmation. I have to wait until Saturday to find out.

toyota06

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine hope it comes today or tomorow its been snowing out and i have had a cold so i need something to keep warm and looks bad ass on me :rock:

HiTek21

Reaction score
Got mine today, looks great! Thanks Klint.

Also got my recruiting cards, so its time to bring in some new guys.

toyota06

Reaction score
Just got mine yesterday looks great thanks alot kint. I wouldent mine some shirts next.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
just a thought but have you thought about maybe a beanie or a skullcap? just solid black and the new logo sewn into it? just a thought id like one im sure someoe else would too!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just a thought but have you thought about maybe a beanie or a skullcap? just solid black and the new logo sewn into it? just a thought id like one im sure someoe else would too!

Yup - sure have. Just time and money. :biggrin: I'm sure that if we don't see them this season, then most definitely next. You have to remember that until XRU 2.0, I didn't have a real LOGO that I wanted to slam onto everything. Now that I do, you'll probably start seeing more and more stocked merchandise in the store.

I also have another project underway that I'm excited to unveil. Probably won't be available for another month or so though.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I also have another project underway that I'm excited to unveil. Probably won't be available for another month or so though.

well go ahead and tell us Klint! this site is by the people, for the people and the people wanna know! :laugh:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well just got back home, from my trip down south, picked up my Hoodie and Calendar from my mailbox on Saturday, looks awesome... couple of things though, wife is mad I didn't get her a hoodie, although Black isn't really her colour, and I noticed the Lake Havasu, NV mistake on May 2009 page of Calendar, sorry Klint, but being a Canadian even I know where Lake Havasu is, well to tell you the truth the only reason I know that, is because my Brother in Law lives there and I've been there a few times.

Hoodie is nice and warm, looks good and matches my BSP.

Originally Posted by K2

New Stickers? , No wait I know, XRU Logo embroided Seat Covers. :wink:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
well good to know il have to stay up on what you have in the store! id like a few more things! im sure you will keep us updated on cool new things anyways! thanks again for everything you've done!

Top Bottom