Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

roy365

Reaction score
This is terrible. You come along and open up one of your favorite sites and find this news. This isnt supposed to happen. John and I had a few disagreements in my short time on here, but I just chalked it up as me being the FNG. I hate I never got a chance to meet him in person, and yet you find ways to bond with members on a forum in a sense. My condolences to the family, and friends.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I cant believe it. Just like others it was just the other day I was pm'ing him with some questions. I was walking my dog and had to sit down. This comes as a slap of reality to me. It shows how r days r numbered and we dont even know it. This is all I can say for now im speechless.

R.I.P. John

Gadget

Reaction score
I am very saddened to learn of John's passing.

As I get older having friends pass away seems to come more frequently.

One thing about these events they tend to bring together old friends that have drifted apart over time as evident here. Members that have not been active in a good while are popping in out of the blue. It is unfortunate that it takes something like this to bring us all together again.

John's family has reached out for help. John's truck needs to be sold. It has a clean title.

No one knows XRunners better than us so lets get the word out and find his truck a new home.

It looks like the viewing will be Friday and the funeral service Saturday. I will certainly make the viewing.

G

Can XR

Reaction score
Wow ! so sad to open up the site and and see this. RIP John. Deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I am very saddened to learn of John's passing.

As I get older having friends pass away seems to come more frequently.

One thing about these events they tend to bring together old friends that have drifted apart over time as evident here. Members that have not been active in a good while are popping in out of the blue. It is unfortunate that it takes something like this to bring us all together again.

John's family has reached out for help. John's truck needs to be sold. It has a clean title.

No one knows XRunners better than us so lets get the word out and find his truck a new home.

It looks like the viewing will be Friday and the funeral service Saturday. I will certainly make the viewing.

G

Do we have an address for the viewing and service?

I want to come down

xrgilly

Reaction score
oh man this is some sad news.... i only got to meet john once at xfest but man that was enough to leave an impression on me of the man he was, my heart goes out to his family... r.i.p big man i hope u had a swimming pool full of mountain dew waiting for u...and hopefully one of the wrote off xrunners is waiting for u on the other side

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
I remember John when I was in VA over at Duan's place doing all those damn LED's in the instrument clusters and John wanted his done but we only had green LED's for some reason. John told me he wanted to be different so green it was so he was the First gauge cluster I did in GREEN.

You will be missed BUD!
Don't know who could ever fill your shoes here on XRU.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Don't have tha words...
Praying for his family and all experincing Tha loss.
Rest In Peace John

redarkx

Reaction score
Well, this sucks.

Never met John in person, but as others have said it is sad news to hear.

Rip John.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I had only had my truck a year and knew very little about it. I was living in nc where I met Tapp who invited me to the VA Beach meet. This was my first big meet I have attended so of course I didn't know anyone. John was one of the first ones to welcome me and "teach me the ropes. " Everyone else did too of course but if I had a question he answered the best he could. He was a Joker :laugh: he had some jokes! Just an all around good guy to hang out with. Just that one time meeting him, he made a lasting impression. Anyone that has had the chance to talk to him or hang out with him will feel the same way. He will be missed.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Was just digging through some of the old threads and found a couple good ones of John...

DSCN46351.JPG

mix9-28354.jpg

mix9-28360.jpg

DSCF2773.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
His brother in law is in France right now and should be flying back mid week.

He is supposed to be forwarding the info on the services once he gets on the ground here.

Just plan on it being in the general area of

Collingswood,
New Jersey 08108

G

SethXR1990

Reaction score
I didnt know the guy but he was very helpfull on the forum my prayers go too him and fam...
RIP JOHN..

Reaction score
I never met the man or spoke with him in threads but by reading old posts I can tell he was very knowledgeable. He was too young to leave.

RIP.

Last edited:

srt761

Reaction score
I never met him but he was very helpful on the forum. Very knowledgeable man. Prayers to his family.

TRD-X

Reaction score
My deepest condolences to his family. R.I.P Christdenied

JC2011XR

Reaction score
This is a very difficult thing to wirte. I too was not lucky enough to have the pleasure of meeting John in person. I truly enjoyed all of his posts. John's posts were always the firsts posts that I would checked out. I needed some information and my first thought of who to ask was John. He responded to my pm right away and with a great answer. As I read the previous posts, it is so obvious how well John was thought of. I feel terrible about his passing. It doesn't make sense, but I guess that is how life is. My sincerest condolences go out to his family. He will be missed. RIP John.

Top Bottom