Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 Toyota Tacoma Pictures

x-rican

Reaction score
I guess the only things I really liked are the back seats and the back up camera. I'm not really digging the Tail lights.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
wow those rear head rests are ridiculous. even when they are down they interfere in the window.

lucke

Reaction score
hate the rear seat redesign... and while i like the addition of the sub, it just looks kind of strange... flux capacitor anyone?

and the tail lights are ghey... i hope they're only an option and not standard...

07SWB

Reaction score
i think the rear seats look stupid, and that amp/sub looks absolutly ridiculous.

the headlights are nowhere near dark enough and the chrome in the tail lights makes me want to throw up..

Basically, this means i will not be trading my truck for a newer one!

Bobby B

Reaction score
That box is lame and the compartment is kinda cool unless you want to put a real sub box in there

lucke

Reaction score
inspiration?

IMG_0055.jpg

tn_August2004%20044.jpg

morcheez

Reaction score
man i was all excited when i heard of the led tails...those are aweful...looks like someone from ebay designed them ...and that amp/sub is ummm....and so much for the subxclosure in that back seat ...only things i like are the new radio and the backup camera...even the headlights are still not up to par

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i don't mind the tails they aint great but not bad. the only thing i really like the new headunit/radio.

pacos xr

Reaction score
i'd say the only few things i like is that taillights but i would tint them out or paint em similar to a redish. also the camera is kool n the radio but i like the fact that its a mp3/wma player. could it possible to get switched for that one?

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
Yeah that sub enclosure in the back sticks out like a sore thumb, and those tail lights I mean come on! I thought they would do a better job. Like the backup camera and the new deck looks nice...but I like my X plus I'm getting an aftermarket deck soon anyways.

Tapp

Reaction score
i'd say the only few things i like is that taillights but i would tint them out or paint em similar to a redish. also the camera is kool n the radio but i like the fact that its a mp3/wma player. could it possible to get switched for that one?

exactly what i was thining about the radio..i wouldnt mind switching!!:biggrin:

05 X-R

Reaction score
The only thing those tails are good for IMO is smoking them very dark so you cant see the ugliness there and the LEDs should make them still light up very good.

Grumpy

Reaction score
inspiration?

IMG_0055.jpg

tn_August2004%20044.jpg

:laugh: My thought exactly when I first saw the sub. Could they make it anymore ridiculous! Same go for the tail lights. Why can't they make it simple like the 4Runner.
So what gonna happen now when I hit 88 mph? Laser gonna shoot out of those LED tail lights and punch a hole in the space time continuum. Great Scott!!!
backtothefuture9wy.gif

Vince77

Reaction score
Not diggin the tails, they could have done alot better with the sub, at least it's an option. And the headlights are better, but still not dark enough. Other than the head rests I kinda like the rear seat set up.
New head unit and back up cam. :rock: :top:

Top Bottom