Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

13.71 @ 104.65mph

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I was able to make some good runs. Weather could not have been better, my DA was only about 700'. Being boosted, my corrected value is less then .1 seconds different. Was only able to make 3 passes, and unfortunetely I was NOT able to get my traction bars, nor my 108 tune. So these were made on my stock tires (with hardly any tread at all), a stiff rear end, and no traction bars.

Previous Best
60': 2.227
1/8 ET: 9.126
1/8 MPH: 79.390
1/4 ET: 13.993
1/4 MPH: 101.03

New Best
60': 2.1538
1/8 ET: 8.9617
1/8 MPH: 80.94
1/4 ET: 13.7130
1/4 MPH: 104.65

All 3 passs
Run - 1 (acura integra - 16.55 @ 83.46)
R/T: .8863
60': 2.2183
1/8 ET: 9.0920
1/8 MPH: 80.26
1/4 ET: 13.8825
1/4 MPH: 104.09

Run - 2 (v8 S-10 - 14.53 @ 99.54)
R/T: 1.1901
60': 2.1538
1/8 ET: 8.9617
1/8 MPH: 80.94
1/4 ET: 13.7130
1/4 MPH: 104.65

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJz9sjNoRQ

Run - 3 (honda crx - 16.67 @ 87.63 - tree'd me with a .0001 reaction time)
R/T: 1.0331
60': 2.1500
1/8 ET: 8.9841
1/8 MPH: 81.12
1/4 ET: 13.7133
1/4 MPH: 103.62 (shifted into 4th instead of riding rev limiter like I did the first 2 passes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obE9h0G9izs

You can see where the APR parts made the biggest impact... 1/4 Trap.. ET wasn't as good as I was hoping, largely due to the 1-2. My 1/8 hardly saw a difference... Based on this online HP calculator, my 104.65mph trap, and the vehicle weighing in at 3870lbs (may or may not be very accurate, purely for entertainment purposes), my est HP is about 346rwhp. :rock:

I was able to get my 2nd and 3rd on film.. :biggrin:

Vids are uploading to YouTube right now and should be online within the hour. I will look into getting myslips scanned this afternoon.

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
when I went from 2.2 to 2.09 60 ft, it took .5 seconds off my time

so you might be sittin at 13.2 with a great launch....I dont think the X will ever do better than a 2.0 unless it has some serious rear end mods

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
those are some nice times bro...:top: congrats on the runs...:biggrin: can't wait to see the videos...

XrunnIT

Reaction score
when I went from 2.2 to 2.09 60 ft, it took .5 seconds off my time

so you might be sittin at 13.2 with a great launch....I dont think the X will ever do better than a 2.0 unless it has some serious rear end mods

Definitely, need some suspension tweaking. By altering my suspension for drag, I lose all my cornering. The SS drop doesn't help too much either. Way to stiff for drag racing, but then again it was designed to be stiffer for the corners, so in that aspect love my SS drop. :biggrin:

What I might do is make a second rear setup just for the strip. Going to de-arch the factory leafs, pull out one of the leafs to make it softer, and do some softer shocks. That paired with some drag radials, my 60' can easily hit 1.8-1.9. Hickman was able to pull a 1.9 stock suspension on street tires (not sure what kind though).

Stevenredx

Reaction score
What I might do is make a second rear setup just for the strip. Going to de-arch the factory leafs, pull out one of the leafs to make it softer, and do some softer shocks. That paired with some drag radials, my 60' can easily hit 1.8-1.9. Hickman was able to pull a 1.9 stock suspension on street tires (not sure what kind though).

Didn't he have the cal-trac bars?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Didn't he have the cal-trac bars?

Maybe.. I don't know. Don't know too much about his setup other then being boosted with s/c pulley that was smaller then the URD one. But I think you are right.. hey may have had cal-tracs...

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Maybe.. I don't know. Don't know too much about his setup other then being boosted with s/c pulley that was smaller then the URD one. But I think you are right.. hey may have had cal-tracs...

yea , he had , some cal's.

good runs man. all this bench racing that goes on is always great to watch, but it does get old, and then once someone actually puts down some times, it usually ends in disappointment.

throw some drag radials on it, so far i think our trucks can hold them quite well. but you also have a bit more power so that may be a different story.:driver:

Super Werty

Reaction score
I forgot to ask. What octane were you using for these runs?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice kills bro...:top: those were some nice videos too...:biggrin: add 2 more kills to your list...:rockon:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
is this the fast logged x?

Fastest recorded 1/4 time for an XR?? I do believe so.. :biggrin:

And I'm not as heavily modded as some other members are. So there is still lots of room for improvement.

TRD S/C, intake, headers, catback, then the APR Stage 1 kit and 7th injector.

As soon as I can get some traction bars on the truck and stickier tires I gaurantee better times. As it is, I can't go 100% in first gear. If I get to the point where I can put the pedal to the floor in first and keep traction.. look for much better times. :biggrin:

eXuser01

Reaction score
Fastest recorded 1/4 time for an XR?? I do believe so.. :biggrin:

And I'm not as heavily modded as some other members are. So there is still lots of room for improvement.

TRD S/C, intake, headers, catback, then the APR Stage 1 kit and 7th injector.

As soon as I can get some traction bars on the truck and stickier tires I gaurantee better times. As it is, I can't go 100% in first gear. If I get to the point where I can put the pedal to the floor in first and keep traction.. look for much better times. :biggrin:

hahah yea that is what i meant

congrats man :top:

there has to be a way we can cut 1.9 and lower has to be

i dont know much about suspension but would that watts link(that oxi designed) help with drag racing or is that a street racing app.:dontknow:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
hahah yea that is what i meant

congrats man :top:

there has to be a way we can cut 1.9 and lower has to be

i dont know much about suspension but would that watts link(that oxi designed) help with drag racing or is that a street racing app.:dontknow:

The watts link is designed to keep the axle centered under the truck during hard cornering, so unfortunately it wouldn't help out too much on the launch.

Basically a soft rear end with sticky tires...

morcheez

Reaction score
come on man i want to see some 12's...no one else has enough balls to bring thier truck to the track so i give u that...nice runs though ...who was recording??

ezjam

Reaction score
xrunnit you da man! that is excellent. you've got a great 1/4, good on the turns and still haul that darn frig in the back when you need to! keep up the good work. i'm impressed. one of these days i want to hear your truck. exhaust may be next for me.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
The watts link is designed to keep the axle centered under the truck during hard cornering, so unfortunately it wouldn't help out too much on the launch.

Basically a soft rear end with sticky tires...

a soft rear is only part of the issue. your going to need to have the front lift and the rear squat together in order to transfer the weight. but no one makes a setup for us in the front, yet. i have mine set in the rear for the softest setting, and i think its to much squat. im going to adjust them up one or two setting and see how they do next time.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
come on man i want to see some 12's...no one else has enough balls to bring thier truck to the track so i give u that...nice runs though ...who was recording??

12's are the plan...

My lounger brother was recording (15yrs). :top:

xrunnit you da man! that is excellent. you've got a great 1/4, good on the turns and still haul that darn frig in the back when you need to! keep up the good work. i'm impressed. one of these days i want to hear your truck. exhaust may be next for me.

let me know if your ever in the austin area :top:

a soft rear is only part of the issue. your going to need to have the front lift and the rear squat together in order to transfer the weight. but no one makes a setup for us in the front, yet. i have mine set in the rear for the softest setting, and i think its to much squat. im going to adjust them up one or two setting and see how they do next time.

remove your front sway bar also, will help get the front end up a bit better.

XrunDan

Reaction score
Nice work XRunnit!! Good to see someone out there putting the X to good use. Mine sits in a garage all week long, and putts around town on weekends ><.

Top Bottom