Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**2010 X-Runner**

ProbeGT

Reaction score
Okay.

Auto LSD isn't as good a proper LSD & the subwoof aka flux Capacitor is 100% Fugly! (my next mod is too replace it!)

other points .

1. "it's not a ricer truck damn it!" - Hate to say it but Yes it is, it was designed in Japan by a Japanese car company, even though it's built in America.

2. This is a thread on 2010 X-Runner's and for recalls, production and updates, so why are we talking about the 2009 model.

3. Still no word on that rumour of no 2010 CANADIAN X-Runner models.

3 is not a rumor, i went to the dealer for my oil change last thursday and looked for the 2010 X-runner, in his listing for 2010 tacomas there's a not wich says that the X-Runner is no more available for 2010.

we're talking of the 2009 model because the 2010 is exactly the same.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
3 is not a rumor, i went to the dealer for my oil change last thursday and looked for the 2010 X-runner, in his listing for 2010 tacomas there's a not wich says that the X-Runner is no more available for 2010.

we're talking of the 2009 model because the 2010 is exactly the same.
^^Go back to the dealership and smack that guy, then tell him to find someone who has more access to information, and have them go on Dealer Daily and look under 'Vehicle Supply', then go to the June TVO BOOK.

In there you will find all the production information for the 2010 Tacomas.

The model reference sheet that I guess he's refering to, is not available yet, but people who get the emails and reports from Corporate will know the same info that I know:top:

ProbeGT

Reaction score
well X-Pablo asked for canadian supplies of X-Runner. Maybe in the US, you will have a 2010 model.

maybe he was wrong, but that,s what the computer said, he had all the models and trims.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just glad they are making it. That means more support in the near future since there will be more owners.:top:

X-Pablo

Reaction score
well X-Pablo asked for canadian supplies of X-Runner. Maybe in the US, you will have a 2010 model.

maybe he was wrong, but that,s what the computer said, he had all the models and trims.

Toyota Canada Dealers don't have any info on 2010 Tacoma's yet.

They can't tell you about 2010 X-runners because nothing has been made available for them. Toyota Canada dealers operate differently than USA Dealers, US has 2 main distributors Gulf States Toyota & Southeast Toyota and then their is TMS (Toyota Motors Sales USA) which controls the marketing for all of Toyota USA.
Canada has TCI (Toyota Canada Inc.) and they haven't released any info on 2010 Tacomas to their dealers yet, this is what I was told by a GM of a Toyota dealership. So I calling BS on no 2010 XR's for Canada, but we still don't know, I have a 2009 BSP and I am not looking for a 2010, I'm just curious about the 2010 model and as I work for company that deals with all the Toyota dealerships in Canada, and I visit all the ones in my area on a regular basis for work.

DOGO X

Reaction score
I was hoping for a redesign........ I'm ready to buy me one AGAIN........:top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
weak sauce...they need to discontinue our trim so we can take our place next to the highly revered s-runners...and supras

X-Caliber

Reaction score
and lose all of our aftermarket support because they arent in production, lol.

Anyway. I'm ready to get a new X. Cmon, 2010!!

berthalamu

Reaction score
i read on a site while i was surfin' that they r gonna redisign tha tacoma in 2013....they still need to do tha scion tc....but i now this is off topic but i wish toyota would make this....DRIFT THIS:rockon:
windowslivewriterrumeursdunenouvell.jpg

LUGNUT

Reaction score
^^Go back to the dealership and smack that guy, then tell him to find someone who has more access to information, and have them go on Dealer Daily and look under 'Vehicle Supply', then go to the June TVO BOOK.

In there you will find all the production information for the 2010 Tacomas.

The model reference sheet that I guess he's refering to, is not available yet, but people who get the emails and reports from Corporate will know the same info that I know:top:

I did that the other day at work... Dealer Daily will hook ur A$$ uP!

X-Pablo

Reaction score
People please understand Toyota Dealers in Canada are operated differently than in the USA., all Canadian Toyota/Lexus are controlled by TCI (Toyota CANADA Inc.) , it is them who decide what models of Toyota, Lexus & now Scion to import into Canada & when.

There is still nothing from TCI on 2010 Tacoma's, dealers are still selling and ordering 2009 Models, so your dealer is just trying to sell you a 2009 model because he can't get any 2010 Tacoma's as of yet.
Basically the delay is most likely because there is no major difference from '09 to '10 and right now Tacoma's are selling faster than cases of Bud Light on the 4th of July.

okay maybe not that many, but Toyota Canada is bragging they sold 943 Tacoma 4x4's across Canada in June '09.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Same deal here. 2010 haven't come out yet. Looks like 2011 is going to be a redesign. They want $7000.00 installed for TRD charger. What a rip. They also said they can't include it in the payment. Truck has to be purchased, deliveried and charger can be installed after.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
People please understand Toyota Dealers in Canada are operated differently than in the USA.
We understand you, and we heard you when you mentioned it before in your previous posts. We (people in the USA) can still talk about the 2010, because we have the info already.

Once you get some info, post it up, and I'll merge it with my first post in this thread:top:
They also said they can't include it in the payment. Truck has to be purchased, deliveried and charger can be installed after.
Were the same way with Scions...

We allow financing on the TRD S/C if it's for a Tacoma or Tundra, but not Scions. If a customer wants to put a S/C on a Scion, they have to pay cash for it...it's against Scions regulations to finance it, and we get a hefty fine if we do it.

Facechain

Reaction score
wait so david one question.... when i order my 2009 or 2010 x-runner i can order it with a factory installed supercharger, intake, brake kitt, and exhaust? I have to wait for tthe truck to come in and tthan buy it all and have thtem put it on? Cause other day at dealer they said i can get it facory installed when i order the ttruck.

Vashx51

Reaction score
I'm so happy that I have a RR. Since they don't make them any more and only made that color for a few years. I think I will keep mine forever.

Gadget

Reaction score
The TRD Supercharger is not a factory installed option. It is strictly aftermarket, meaning after the vehicle is sold.

The emissions certification for the TRD Supercharger is an aftermarket certification and the CARB EO is very clear that it cannot be installed on the vehicle prior to the sale and the cost of it cannot be included in the new car financing. Now we all know it is done all the time...

I have not read the CARB EO cert for the Tundra supercharger, but I will bet it is the same as the Tacoma.

Gadget

2006nightrider

Reaction score
when i order my 2009 or 2010 x-runner i can order it with a factory installed supercharger, intake, brake kitt, and exhaust? I have to wait for tthe truck to come in and tthan buy it all and have thtem put it on? Cause other day at dealer they said i can get it facory installed when i order the ttruck.
Not the S/C or exhaust, but you can have the TRD BBK installed from the factory on a Tacoma...and you can have the TRD BBK and TRD exhaust installed from the factory on a Tundra
The TRD Supercharger is not a factory installed option. It is strictly aftermarket, meaning after the vehicle is sold.

The emissions certification for the TRD Supercharger is an aftermarket certification and the CARB EO is very clear that it cannot be installed on the vehicle prior to the sale and the cost of it cannot be included in the new car financing. Now we all know it is done all the time...
What he said^^^

Facechain

Reaction score
wow i guess the manager i spoke to was an idiot. He said instead of buying all that stuff after i get truck and having dealership put it on he will justt order truck with the parts figuered in and have factory put it on. grrr

btw any news on the 2010 xrunners yet like any new stuff compared to the 2009's?

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Update --- we got our FIRST 2010 X-Runner allocated to us, should be here the 2nd week of August.

They still haven't released the prices for it yet, we should have that info soon.

I copied the inventory detail....take a look at 'Body'...XRU FTW!!!:laugh: -->

2010xrunnerinq.jpg

Top Bottom