Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2K10 Vegas Roll-Call

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
yep that's the 1....its the 1st thing you see when you get off the I-95 then head west...it should be on your left hand side...:top:

who else is coming?

Jay

Well so far..its your myself, not sure if my roommate will come along (guy with the BSP corolla) and another guy with the white corolla. oh and rene

Missed anyone?

edit:
I guess we can count Todd as well hehe..

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Any ideas for this Thursday?
or...whats a good time and day for everyone?
I'm free on the weekends and Mon-Fri I work from 7 am to 4 pm

Like I was telling Rene, I'd like to hang out more with you guys and pick your brain about mods for the X-runner :D lol
Called up URD and hopefully by Monday my intake will be here.
and bought myself some wheels...you will see them by next week or so. Still on order lol

tejada

Reaction score
Any ideas for this Thursday?
or...whats a good time and day for everyone?
I'm free on the weekends and Mon-Fri I work from 7 am to 4 pm

Like I was telling Rene, I'd like to hang out more with you guys and pick your brain about mods for the X-runner :D lol
Called up URD and hopefully by Monday my intake will be here.
and bought myself some wheels...you will see them by next week or so. Still on order lol

wheels already? thats almost last on my list right before s/c. well i work saturday thru wed swing shift 4 to 12. off thur and fri and can do anything before work on the weekends

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm down to do something today...but I had a blow out yesterday so I order 4 new BFG KM2's for my truck...gotta get them installed today after I am done with work...:top:

another thing is...there are a bunch of us from TW.com getting together this weekend for a MOD DAY on Saturday May 1st...if anyone wants to do any modding let's get em done then...maybe if we got the time after we can all go out and take some sick pictures...RED ROCK, MT. Charleston...

click for link to thread -> Official- Las Vegas Mod Day 5/1/2010

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
I'm down to do something today...but I had a blow out yesterday so I order 4 new BFG KM2's for my truck...gotta get them installed today after I am done with work...:top:

another thing is...there are a bunch of us from TW.com getting together this weekend for a MOD DAY on Saturday May 1st...if anyone wants to do any modding let's get em done then...maybe if we got the time after we can all go out and take some sick pictures...RED ROCK, MT. Charleston...

Hey I'm down to meet up on that day.
I'll post up on that forum when I get home today or tonight.
Anyone have anything in mind for tonight?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok guys who's down for the MOD DAY at CHRIS's house tomorrow? if you are down please click on the link i provided below...add your name along with what mods you plan on doing (if you want to do any modding/wrenching) along with what you plan on bringing for food/drinks...

its been a while since we got this many members together...4x4 and XR's alike...even the corolla guys should come down as well...talk to your friends miguel...:top:

pm me for CHRIS's cell # and his address...

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Hey all sorry been MIA lately,

Got my injection for my back done, feeling a little better, almost 75% better then before.
Anyways, what are you all up to tomorrow?

Let me know whats up...

lvxr

Reaction score
so i completely fell off the map for a little while.... just checkin back in...

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
let's go to grind a burger again...:biggrin:

Is that the one near UNLV? Hmm, I guess I'm down.
Let me know whats the plan if there are any tonight. Text or call me, I'm pretty much going to be busy till 6pm.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I don't think we'll do it today...but we'll do it shortly for sure...and yes its the 1 on tropicana between kovalt and paradise...:top:

lets see what the plans are for everyone else...

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Sounds good...I looked up there menu online and Saw the price. I don't think it can happen tonight haha.

I've been still craving for some In-N-Out since the last time we planned on going, haha!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Sounds good...I looked up there menu online and Saw the price. I don't think it can happen tonight haha.

I've been still craving for some In-N-Out since the last time we planned on going, haha!

lol...yeah my bad about the last time...

it seems pricey but it really isn't...:top:

where the rest of the vegas boys at?

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
lol...yeah my bad about the last time...

it seems pricey but it really isn't...:top:

where the rest of the vegas boys at?

passtt...I don't know they seem to be all busy now-a-days. Summer is petty much here and like'd to get some grilling going on soon before it gets too hot.

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Sorry...study week and finals week caused me to not get on in a while and a half. I just went back and read what I missed. Did anyone show up at In-N-Out on that Thursday? Because I didn't see anyone. Also, I have a busy couple of weeks coming up. A lot of stuff going on, sister's graduation, brother's induction to NJHS, going to Cali, so I am gonna be off work quite a bit. So you guys might miss me if you shoot over there. I do work tonight and tomorrow night though.

Also, who is in Vegas from out of town? Over at Carls Jr. off of D.I. and Maryland. It looked like a BRM, stock wheels, TRD Grill, URD Sticker on windshield, tinted tails... I think plates were Mississippi, but DO NOT hold me to that.

Barcelona X

Reaction score
I am still here as well. Just real busy lately. I cant meet up in the morning just in the evenings. So if any meets are in the evening then i will try and make it.

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
I am still here as well. Just real busy lately. I cant meet up in the morning just in the evenings. So if any meets are in the evening then i will try and make it.

Hey...do you live near windmill and pecos?

I think I saw you like last week? you where turning left into windmill and I was turning right into pecos. Heard you floor it and your intake lol...

Top Bottom