Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5th Annual Daytona Beach Meet! March 24-25, 2012!

fuseaku

Reaction score
:blurock: Welcome to the 5th Annual Daytona Beach Meet Official Thread! :blurock:

Well folks, it's getting close to that time of year again, so let's get the ball rolling on this! Last year's dates seemed to work out very well, so we're shooting for the weekend of March 24-25 this year. Obviously, if those dates don't work out, we have plenty of time to settle on a date that works best for everyone. The meet will be in the same location as last year, in Ponce Inlet, FL. I'm assuming the schedule and activities will be somewhat similar to previous years.

Saturday will be the meet & greet/hang out/cornhole/other games & fun/beach/food & drinks/minor mods/night time cruise/party/etc.

Sunday we'll all meet at the speedway as usual for some photos and decide on a place to eat. Then probably take a trip to the beach for more pics if we want at some point. Sunday is also the day we will do the cruise through the Ormond Loop. That seems to be a pretty popular event that you guys like to do, so we'll do it again this year.

This is just a basic idea of what will happen right now, everything will become locked down the closer we get to the meet. I'm open to any suggestions for things to do if you have any ideas, just bring it up.

AmyGuyClayton will mostly be handling this thread because I won't have much time to talk to you guys while I'm in the police academy.

Let's start the roll call...

1. FUseaKU (Derek)

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I will definitely try and make it to this years romp in Daytona lol.... I won't know my work schedule until a week before the meet . I have every Sunday off ,but on Saturday they might have me in the store counseling customers on their insect and horticultural woes ! lol

08x

Reaction score
im not sure yet still trying to get my trd supercharger ordered and installed so depends on money flow and what all i have going on that week

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Id love to be @ this meet. Time will tell I guess. Sounds like its gonna be a fun meet

08x

Reaction score
ketchup has to come it would be awesome

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
everyone usually sets up a caravan for the northern folk , and for the southern folk. So we need to start planning such ahead of time so we are prepared.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Posted this over on TacomaWorld as well. should be able to add a few more with those guys.

1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande

Last edited:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Posted this over on TacomaWorld as well. should be able to add a few more with those guys.

1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande

Thanks Chris!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
I spoke to Frankie Ortiz from Miami last night. He said he was planning on joining us. :top:

1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)
6. Frankie Ortiz
7. Alejandro

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
add Fmsvandal to the TW list. he joined us last year with the white TRD Sport, and will be again.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
With the way things are going I may be able to make this one. I haven't worked a weekend in a while... I just hope this streak holds up through march .

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Lets get some more on this list !!! I havn't been to a decent meet in a while :thumbdown:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Yeah I hear you on that one ! Last years turn our definitely could have been better !

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)
6. Frankie Ortiz

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande[/QUOTE]
3. Fmsvandal